So Manny is the GOAT Offseason coach, ok then get to work...

Meast21

Redshirt Freshman
We all know Manny is not the guy but he seems to win offseason coach of the year award. Here's my Manny checklist for the offseason, this really needs no explanation at this point. What's your list to make you happy? (Note this is a realistic list for Manny, not a fire himself & Blake James rant...)

1. Fire Baker. Hire new DC (I'll take Don Brown, Charlie Strong type). No Co-DC crap
2. Fire Rumph. Hire new DB coach (T-Rob #1)
3. Banda to Utah State? Fine, new Safety coach. DC needs input. We have legit ballers here, need someone to coach em up
4. Stroud to admin role? Ok, new DL coach. DC needs input. Kevin Patrick since we all love that name?
5. Hit Portal for CB, DE, LB, OL, WR (3 spots now, more coming hopefully). I know CB, DE are a given but literally cant stress how bad we need a KJ Osborn type or better (that Montana receiver would be a god send)
6. Push out Pope/Wiggins (if they start next year we are f****, if they stay they will be crybabies and locker room cancers. Lose Lose. Just go)
7. Find new PR returner (Curtis? Restrepo? Someone who wont muff the **** balls for starters and then give me 2-3 TD returns a year)
8. Find new KR returned (Harley aint it). Keyshawn Smith? Rooster?
9. Get all the other juniors to stay (Brevin, Bolden, Nesta, etc.)
10. Be very selective on returning seniors (unless IC rule is thrown out). Guys like Carter, McCloud need to go or change position (Carter backup LB, McCloud backup DE). Harley was the one guy that showed improvement and balled out, bring him back
11. For the love of god, stop giving into seniority. I want James Williams, Leonard Taylor starting or getting major snaps Not Hall, Ford (if he comes back), etc. Smith/Redding/Brinson/Transfer WR/Harley better be the starting WR rotation.
12. Need some new leadership & toughness on this team (aside from King who is legit). Hearing Harley explain how they would just go through the motions and no extra practices defines this soft *** team all too well
13. Lashlee to find some new running plays (UNC counter? LOL) & two TE sets (ridiculous how few targets Mallory got)
14. Get Donaldson a diet coach and trainer. Lock up his fridge. We need him ready to go next year. **** whole OL needs double the S&C work

What am i missing here?

Advertisement
Save the chains for the ACC champ game and beyond. Toss the rings. Fire your friends and keep these uncles on CIS away from the program.

Advertisement
If 16 doesn’t work, use this
1609374051613.jpeg

Advertisement
We all know Manny is not the guy but he seems to win offseason coach of the year award. Here's my Manny checklist for the offseason, this really needs no explanation at this point. What's your list to make you happy? (Note this is a realistic list for Manny, not a fire himself & Blake James rant...)

1. Fire Baker. Hire new DC (I'll take Don Brown, Charlie Strong type). No Co-DC crap
2. Fire Rumph. Hire new DB coach (T-Rob #1)
3. Banda to Utah State? Fine, new Safety coach. DC needs input. We have legit ballers here, need someone to coach em up
4. Stroud to admin role? Ok, new DL coach. DC needs input. Kevin Patrick since we all love that name?
5. Hit Portal for CB, DE, LB, OL, WR (3 spots now, more coming hopefully). I know CB, DE are a given but literally cant stress how bad we need a KJ Osborn type or better (that Montana receiver would be a god send)
6. Push out Pope/Wiggins (if they start next year we are f****, if they stay they will be crybabies and locker room cancers. Lose Lose. Just go)
7. Find new PR returner (Curtis? Restrepo? Someone who wont muff the **** balls for starters and then give me 2-3 TD returns a year)
8. Find new KR returned (Harley aint it). Keyshawn Smith? Rooster?
9. Get all the other juniors to stay (Brevin, Bolden, Nesta, etc.)
10. Be very selective on returning seniors (unless IC rule is thrown out). Guys like Carter, McCloud need to go or change position (Carter backup LB, McCloud backup DE). Harley was the one guy that showed improvement and balled out, bring him back
11. For the love of god, stop giving into seniority. I want James Williams, Leonard Taylor starting or getting major snaps Not Hall, Ford (if he comes back), etc. Smith/Redding/Brinson/Transfer WR/Harley better be the starting WR rotation.
12. Need some new leadership & toughness on this team (aside from King who is legit). Hearing Harley explain how they would just go through the motions and no extra practices defines this soft *** team all too well
13. Lashlee to find some new running plays (UNC counter? LOL) & two TE sets (ridiculous how few targets Mallory got)
14. Get Donaldson a diet coach and trainer. Lock up his fridge. We need him ready to go next year. **** whole OL needs double the S&C work

What am i missing here?
15. And 0

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back