So Lockslee and Enos..

Advertisement
Advertisement
Sort of like Bellichecks assistants in NE

Other than belichik there’s only one coach on that staff that’s important. And that’s the ol coach (Scarnechhia) dude is supposedly on bb level of genius. Once he retired their ol went to **** and bb went and begged him to come back. He returns and the Ol magically became awesome again.

I’ve never seen an assistant talked about like this guy, like he’s a miracle worker. Even the defensive players say his he sees everything and is always giving them tells to beat the other team. Almost urban legend status

Last edited:
So are we saying enos offense is not better than last year or are we saying that there was a better oc /qb coach that should have been selected.

I am in no way happy but in what I see WR QB are better last year. RB TE about the same. OL I think is better but could be worse. OL is keeping us from being a top 15-25 team on offense.

Advertisement
The thing we forget about Saban is hes an elite coach who could probably coach every position on a team at a high level. He knows what an offense should look like.

So are we saying enos offense is not better than last year or are we saying that there was a better oc /qb coach that should have been selected.

I am in no way happy but in what I see WR QB are better last year. RB TE about the same. OL I think is better but could be worse. OL is keeping us from being a top 15-25 team on offense.

You think the OL is better than last year??? Please tell me you misspoke

Other than belichik there’s only one coach on that staff that’s important. And that’s the ol coach (Scarnechhia) dude is supposedly on bb level of genius. Once he retired their ol went to **** and bb went and begged him to come back. He returns and the Ol magically became awesome again.

I’ve never seen an assistant talked about like this guy, like he’s a miracle worker. Even the defensive players say his he sees everything and is always giving them tells be the other team.

ernie adams is belichick's other set of eyes. not an on-field coach, but he researches other teams. dude noticed julio jones favoring a foot in pregame of the super bowl and they adjusted coverage to make him cut on it (didn't end up mattering because julio is julio, but shows the attention to detail).

i believe that he was also the one that found the seahawks' goal line play and made sure to let the defense know to practice for it.

Advertisement
Advertisement
I am talking about the performance on the field. UGA largely plays mistake-free football. You can tell that they have a standard and are held to it.

hahahaha I love this “standard” stuff. They’re held to a standard. Ok. It’s definitely not that Nick Saban is arguably the best coach of all time and their entire roster is NFL athletes. Nope, it’s that darn standard that wins games.

laying eggs all over the country and roll tide on cruise control, hmmm... maybe should of posted this on the its the coaching thread

I'm shocked a guy with a career 3-31 coaching record coming into the year is not doing well.

Also, you can Jeremy Pruitt to that coaching tree.

Everyone here acts like saban is some x and o genius. He’s Won with a power run. He’s won with airing it out. The only common theme there is the strength coach and stacking chips at every position and insulating everything that goes on there. The school is on the middle of fckng nowhere where the entire state and legal system is there to support and cover anything that happens. He also has the ncaa/Emmett doing whatever the fck they have to to keep him there.
No secret sauce. No Kendall briles or whoever or whatever they philosophy.
Give me grown *** men on the line and the best athletes money can buy and the rest is dominos.

Advertisement
Back