so IT IS Pinstripe Bowl Yankee Stadium (vs Rutgers) Mega Merge Bowl thread

Advertisement
ML paying out double is pretty attractive.. I get us being underdogs with the qb situation though

So I watched the video of the Jacurri pass about 20 times in slow motion and the running back, whose number is a single digit, moves unlike any that we've seen play. His body type is closest to Don Chaney but we know it ain't Don cause he skadaddled. I'm going with this is number 6 trevonte citizen.

View attachment 275135
IMG_1164.jpeg

if you zoom in it looks like number 2..I think these are old clips and it’s Don Chaney

Advertisement
Advertisement
I wasnt a big fan of getting this bowl but have to admit, looks like they put on a 1st class event with a fun week leading up to the game. The coaches and players look like they are having a good time in the big apple, cant hate on that.
They were down at the 9-11 Museum and WTC today. I don't know if it was this morning or will be tomorrow but Mario and the team captains will open the stock market by ringing the bell...

Advertisement
I couldn’t find this years but here is what the bowl gave the players last year. “A variety of New Era products and a shopping experience at Harmon NYC Store; Balfour ring”

Advertisement
Wish I could go but couldn’t get off work. Also ****ed I can’t take the canes ML bc I live in nj

Advertisement
Back