so IT IS Pinstripe Bowl Yankee Stadium (vs Rutgers) Mega Merge Bowl thread

Advertisement
My ideal scenario would be for Ward to come, and Jacurri to improve dramatically. Jacurri become #2, get packages next year, continue to learn and develop and then the following year, after having two years of development in the same system, be unleashed upon the world as a RS Junior, a 65% + passer and man child. Unfortunately, he is probably going to go somewhere else and be that for another program. I am rooting for him regardless.

Advertisement
Stay at Hotel Carter in Manhattan
Just got tickets, driving in from Ohio the morning of and staying the night after the game with my two colleagues.

Any recommendations on hotels, food, or anything else nearby for 3 friends trying to have a good time?

Never been to NY so excited to see the canes, yankee stadium, and the city
Belvedere Hotel
319 W 48th St (near 8th Ave)
Midtown near everything. Reasonable for NYC

Advertisement
So I watched the video of the Jacurri pass about 20 times in slow motion and the running back, whose number is a single digit, moves unlike any that we've seen play. His body type is closest to Don Chaney but we know it ain't Don cause he skadaddled. I'm going with this is number 6 trevonte citizen.

1703507832771.png

Advertisement
Just so happens I been wanting to purchase a badboy mower this coming year! Come on Canes ! Win one on my father's birthday!

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back