so IT IS Pinstripe Bowl Yankee Stadium (vs Rutgers) Mega Merge Bowl thread

Advertisement
Advertisement
Big alumni base in NYC. Former Big East rivals. Schiano history as a Miami coach. Rutgers being an area team. Plenty of that kind of crap to get a little bit of interest to buy tickets (which it's all about anyway)
****. Considering Rutgers a rival? How the mighty have fallen. A Big East conference opponent is as far as I would go there.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Guys….anyone else noticing a trend….zero ACC teams have been selected to play in bowl games outside of FSU in the Orange Bowl

Just checked ESPN and none are listed….wondering if ACC Commish is trying to rally ACC schools to turn down bowl invites in response to the ACC Champion being left out of the CFP.

Update: disregard, just saw GT accepted so bowl committee folks just a bit slower than normal I suppose

I do NOT want Rutgers, such a boring matchup. I would much rather beat up on a Meh WVU team and use them to propel our momentum like we did in 2016 or get Tulane which would be a quality P5 matchup (maybe it’ll give Pratt a look at his future team…I kid I kid…kinda)
Given we might have a walk-on starting quarterback any bowl isn’t likely to be very entertaining. Might be amusing, though.

Advertisement
Back