so IT IS Pinstripe Bowl Yankee Stadium (vs Rutgers) Mega Merge Bowl thread

Advertisement
Who’s gonna play quarterback?

All this talk about beating an important opponent when we may not have a quality player at the most important position.

I’d love to see Brown play but let’s see if he declares for the portal.

I know this sounds crazy but Miami is 1-10 in their last 11 bowl games. I know this is a trash bowl but can we just win a bowl game and that’s considered progress. Was at the LA tech game with martell still have nightmares of the time I wasted

Advertisement
Who’s gonna play quarterback?

All this talk about beating an important opponent when we may not have a quality player at the most important position.

I’d love to see Brown play but let’s see if he declares for the portal.
He's already said he's playing in the bowl game

Advertisement
If kids are interested in Miami they and their families will be watching.

We had kids go to the Bethune game.

They want to see how we look.

Again, if we lose by 30, do you really think that won’t hurt Miami?

If we win by 30 is that not going to help Miami and increase the momentum/ perception of the program?
No losing by 30 won’t hurt. Esd will already be over and majority of the players will be signed. They going to ask out of their nli over a bowl game?

I went to the 2018 bowl vs Wisconsin. It was fun. This is a great family game. With a local opponent in Rutgers it will be well attended.

It hasn't been that cold up here at that time the past few years. Probably not worse than BC. And if it is, oh well... Neither team is used to playing in that weather

Advertisement
Quit *****ing and embrace it.

Last year we didn’t get to play in a bowl. This year we get a bowl game and a somewhat favorable matchup. Let’s finish the season with a win. We have not won a bowl game since 2017. This is all part of the progression of getting back to being relevant.

I went to the 2018 bowl vs Wisconsin. It was fun. This is a great family game. With a local opponent in Rutgers it will be well attended.

It hasn't been that cold up here at that time the past few years. Probably not worse than BC. And if it is, oh well... Neither team is used to playing in that weather
I think we can handle BC weather if it is that. I was at BC. Very cold but doable.

Advertisement
Wanted to hit up the bowl game but ****** stadium, arctic weather and boring opponent will have me staying home for the holidays this year.
The Miami Fans up in the Tri State area sit through ****** weather for the Jets/Giants all through the winter. **** today Met Life was packed to watch the Jets score 8 points and it was 40 degrees and pouring.

No losing by 30 won’t hurt. Esd will already be over and majority of the players will be signed. They going to ask out of their nli over a bowl game?
Recruiting goes beyond 2024. Spring season is massive for 2025 recruits and most official visits for that class will happen in June 2024

Advertisement
Back