So is rep betting now dead?

Advertisement
I am glad to see it go. It encouraged too much childish behavior. I am and have always been here to read and share information and discuss our program as a whole. I don't need style points to do so.

Charmin-like (not that there's anything wrong with it)

proxy.php

That's a good idea, I'll start a document with neggable posts

Looks like this fine gentleman got cut down as he was accumulating data and attempting to conduct some sort of scientific experiment. **** shame. Lest we forget, those who initially claimed the world to be round were viewed as heretics.

Advertisement
That's a good idea, I'll start a document with neggable posts

Looks like this fine gentleman got cut down as he was accumulating data and attempting to conduct some sort of scientific experiment. **** shame. Lest we forget, those who initially claimed the world to be round were viewed as heretics.

Well as long as he fights like Liam Neeson in Darkman. He will overcome the odds and take down the bad guys.

ePeHKwWSed0Ag.gif

Last edited:
Advertisement
I just wish we could have figured out a way to donate my oodles of rep to charity instead of wasting it.

Does signing off means they won't have to ban you for your filth in this post?

Don't worry too much, by the time your pubes come in, you'll have heard words much worse than these. Anticipate it.

Hate to point out the obvious, but to appeal to the newbies who felt naked, everyone's rep was pulled.

For some of us, that was like Grand Larceny.

Advertisement
Back