SO IS ABC GONNA TELEVISE OUR 5P GAME TOMORROW VS FAMU

Advertisement
They'll tune in at half-time for the 'Band of the Crunk Universe" or whatever the **** they call themselves.

No they arent according to ESPN. Its going to be ESPN3. They might do the battle of the bands which starts at 6pm but as far as I know, there aint nothing happening at 5pm.

Yeah man. Im ****ed too but if you gonna clown at least know what time the game starts. Smh. Lol. If anything, go and support the "Marching 100". Then go back to your tailgate after halftime and drink more.

Advertisement
Does anyone happen to know if ESPN3 archives events or allows you to replay games after they are over? I have an obligation and won't be able to attend tomorrow or watch live from my cell. But I always enjoy watching us play FCS teams. Its the only time where we actually look like what the Canes should look like.

Advertisement
Does anyone happen to know if ESPN3 archives events or allows you to replay games after they are over? I have an obligation and won't be able to attend tomorrow or watch live from my cell. But I always enjoy watching us play FCS teams. Its the only time where we actually look like what the Canes should look like.

Usually the next day they're available.

Advertisement
Back