So if the decision truly is Frenks…

CanesLifer2

Junior
Then we as a fan base need to make our opinions known. I know Bandrew already kinda has a thread on this, but instead of going crazy crazy on Twitter I think we need to draft well written formal emails about what we (as a fan base) want, to Frenk and his advisors, obviously the only email for Frenk that is public is

president@miami.edu

j.echevarria@miami.edu

rudyfernandez@miami.edu

If you’re going to write emails, please keep it civil, and convey the message you’re sending in an intelligent fashion.

He knows nothing about sports, our opinions could make a difference if conveyed correctly…

Just my opinion, also, if anyone has the emails of the advisors, please post them and I will edit them in.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Last edited:
What could possibly go wrong.

Well, it’s not going to hurt anything lol, if half the BOT truly wants the crap candidates they’re pushing, its just an effort to try to make a difference, my key term was in an intelligent fashion, but I know not all will even attempt to do it that way.

Dwayne Johnson Miami GIF by SHOWTIME Sports

Advertisement
I agree. Include something he does understand. That we are the ones buying his products-all of them from sending our kids to UM to buying university licenced merchandise. I am currently not buying anything Miami related because of the lack of leadership............

I agree. Include something he does understand. That we are the ones buying his products-all of them from sending our kids to UM to buying university licenced merchandise. I am currently not buying anything Miami related because of the lack of leadership............

Exactly, and if people were to explain how they’ve been season ticket holders for x amount of years and truly supported this program and we want to see success badly, I think it could help to be honest.

Exactly, and if people were to explain how they’ve been season ticket holders for x amount of years and truly supported this program and we want to see success badly, I think it could help to be honest.

How many of the loudest screamers on this site do you think are long time season ticket holders?

How many of the loudest screamers on this site do you think are long time season ticket holders?

Understood. But even if just a minority of people were, or even supported by going to multiple games a year that could be mentioned. I get that not everybody can afford to be season ticket holders or maybe you don’t even live close enough to be, but I know that with the right decisions a lot of people would be willing to..

I get it, we are a loud fan base, often times not in a great way. But, it can’t hurt to make our opinions known in a civil fashion. It’s not just about being a season ticket holder, it’s about being a supporter of the program and the school.

Advertisement
What could possibly go wrong.
If he made the decision to Fire James then I would think it’s somewhat positive for us that want Manny out. Finally someone with some nuts even if he doesn’t know what a futbol is. I now have respect for this guy to make that move.

here is Pres. Julio Frenk Twitter: https://twitter.com/julio_frenk?t=vy-sChjPSyBB4hdkdcw71A&s=09

I'm sure he's not the one running it but whoever is will relay the message.

university of Miami Twitter: https://twitter.com/univmiami?t=FIS6GToOYyvI6mvQHCdB-A&s=09

edit: I think you're underestimating the power of Twitter @CanesLifer2. Frenk has shown he cares about his image. no one will know about the emails but the public will see our frustrations on Twitter.

Probably easier to get the message to him on Grindr.

not that there's anything wrong with that seinfeld GIF by myLAB Box

Advertisement
Everyone rags on Frenk for being a puss, but is it possible he has some alpha in him? My understanding about the law school thing is that he made a strong decision there that was very unpopular. Doesn’t seem like he minds being the villain.

Advertisement
Dude isnt reading random emails. In fact the more people who send him emails the less likely his admin is going to even open them. If you want to get his attention attach your opinion to a 50K check.

Y’all are funny. We as a fan base have whined for 20 years that there needs to be structural changes. Kirk Herbstreit ranted for three minutes. What had more impact?

Emails, tweets, polite phone calls aren’t going to do anything. Just sit back, argue on here, and let it all unfold.

Firing Blake james is the only solidified move that’s actually happened thus far, and that’s a win.

Advertisement
Back