So I watched UL vs WKU

I have no feel for the game. Wouldn’t be shocked no matter what happens. Miami win close or big and vice versa. It’s hard to have a feel after one game especially with no practice.
These were games we always won, for the last 15 years we lose these games. Just how it rolls. Maybe Saturday will be the start of something new.

Advertisement
Greg Olsen Shrug GIF by Carolina Panthers
When asked about it at the SuperBowl in 2015 he completely dismissed the question.

Disappointed me - should own it.

Advertisement
UAB defense is better than Louisville’s.
Truth. And a lot of people don't get this. I hope and expect King goes off on Saturday. Their guy might too, but I want to see us have a game where we can rely on our offense to punch back and punch back harder and faster than we're getting punched.

We haven't had that in awhile. We had a mini shootout with Syracuse a few years ago where they ran about 100 plays and old man Rick threw his balls on the table and went tempo v. tempo and wound up wearing their asses out.

Williams and enos bombed these guys
I don’t think they’re that much better and I don’t thing we’re any worse
So canes by 2 td easy
Then I can see them laying an egg against FSU
I agree.

This game will come down to our defensive strategy and performance, specifically the front 7.

Our Offense is gonna roll them by at least 14 points.
38-24

Defense, special teams, and field position is what I’m keying in this week.

If we are pinning them back inside the 10 like last week Miami will win comfortably.

Louisville isn’t driving 80-90 yards every drive against a Manny Díaz coached defense.

Advertisement
Truth. And a lot of people don't get this. I hope and expect King goes off on Saturday. Their guy might too, but I want to see us have a game where we can rely on our offense to punch back and punch back harder and faster than we're getting punched.

We haven't had that in awhile. We had a mini shootout with Syracuse a few years ago where they ran about 100 plays and old man Rick threw his balls on the table and went tempo v. tempo and wound up wearing their asses out.
That QB of theres was one tough son of a *****. We battered him all game & he just kept coming back for more.

Last year their punter kicked short punts the whole game and Osborn came up and fielded them beautifully and gave us short fields. Hopefully pope can do the same

Advertisement

Michael Jackson was out there looking like a first rounder! We fought hard that game!

You don’t have to be scared, that’s up to you. It’s just knowing what to expect or being prepared for an outcome. They put up the second most yards against us since Manny’s been here last year. It was a track meet for them for much of the game. If we don’t score in this game we COULD be in trouble. Louisville’s defense will be improved, because Satterfield historically had top 25 defenses at App St. How much and is it enough? We’ll see

If Miami comes with a C+ performance they can very well take an L. Let’s hope they’re prepared
genius take

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back