So how many elite teams

matty1

Freshman
So how many of the "elite" teams and or top 20 teams have their head coach calling all the offensive plays? Now I understand that at Miami, that there are only 9 plays in the playbook, but it still takes away from "managing the game" process.. At my former job (airline capt), when I was being evaluated, 90% of what they looked at was my ability to "manage the situation", not run it. How well I assimilated information and used it. It wasnt about being a dictator.

Advertisement
Advertisement
You're probably big on Chip Kelly, Mike Leach, Lincoln Rily (i'm sure you were in love w/ OU offense in the 1st half), Guz Malhanzon, etc. Those guys are many more call plays. Get over it already.

So how many of the "elite" teams and or top 20 teams have their head coach calling all the offensive plays? Now I understand that at Miami, that there are only 9 plays in the playbook, but it still takes away from "managing the game" process.. At my former job (airline capt), when I was being evaluated, 90% of what they looked at was my ability to "manage the situation", not run it. How well I assimilated information and used it. It wasnt about being a dictator.

Didn't Jimbo Fisher win a National Championship by calling plays?

Let’s start Guz Malzhan, Scott Frost, Mark Richt, Lincoln Riley, Mike Leach, Jimbo Fisher, that’s just a few I know of! Stop ing Mr. Flight attendant!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back