O Oicu812 Sophomore Joined Jan 27, 2017 Messages 1,134 Jan 9, 2020 #21 KOOLAID4L said: Jerry would've slap the **** out of ed Click to expand... Been waiting on local building official for 3 hours now...telling jokes..killing time...this post right here,.. Best joke of the day!!
KOOLAID4L said: Jerry would've slap the **** out of ed Click to expand... Been waiting on local building official for 3 hours now...telling jokes..killing time...this post right here,.. Best joke of the day!!
Gatorhater All-American Joined May 17, 2013 Messages 17,210 Jan 9, 2020 #22 Empirical Cane said: He was actually first choice. Ed said, "look here Jerry, I'm not working for your broke *** organization." Stood up, walked out, and grabbed mints from dish as he left. Thats what I heard anyways. Click to expand... I heard he just said<"You already know" smiled, drank the last of Jerry's JW Blue and waked out.
Empirical Cane said: He was actually first choice. Ed said, "look here Jerry, I'm not working for your broke *** organization." Stood up, walked out, and grabbed mints from dish as he left. Thats what I heard anyways. Click to expand... I heard he just said<"You already know" smiled, drank the last of Jerry's JW Blue and waked out.