So during commercial breaks, UF - Mizz is on

CaneST26

Senior
My preference is a building implosion with innocent women and children escaping. Barring that, who are we rooting against more? **** Haith to the point he gets run by 50+ at his own house? Or **** the Gators to the point that even we can cheer for Haith for one more game?

Advertisement
My hate for UFag and/or FSUck is too strong I want them to lose everything always

This is an easy one for me. Go Mizzu. F**k the turds.

I have enjoyed watching Mizzu play like we did with Haith as our coach and I cannot thank the ****** who hired him enough.

Advertisement
They deserve worse. And I think any team that loses to a Haith coached team should be immediately banned from the tournament

Mizzou has actually been quite good at home this year, so them beating the Gators isn't a huge surprise. On the road, though, they've been awful. They'll make the tourney, end up with a seed somewhere between 7 and 10, and lose again in the first round.

Advertisement
Mizzou has actually been quite good at home this year, so them beating the Gators isn't a huge surprise. On the road, though, they've been awful. They'll make the tourney, end up with a seed somewhere between 7 and 10, and lose again in the first round.

Unless of course they wind up as an 8/9, the committee puts them against us in the Saturday night matchup due to the history of Haith coaching at the U, and we curbstomp his team into bolivian.

Advertisement
Back