so deiter somethingbach (dont know last name) tweeting

hoops156

Senior
that UCF is better than UM. thoughts? i obviously disagree but would like to hear what u guys think

Advertisement
Advertisement
i remember when ppl were saying that bout FIU a couple years ago and USF, as well. funny how those programs never stay consistent w the big 3

Advertisement
oh he also said we lose to them 6 out 10 times to add more fuel to the fire

Are you sure he isn't talking about NCAA football 14? Never know.....

ppl kept tweeting him reasons why he isnt right. he said wed get killed by USCe and that USCe gonna kill UF. i told him we beat a healthy UF and that a healthy UF beats USCe. he goes i agree lol. so i dont quite know what his argument w that is.

oh he also said we lose to them 6 out 10 times to add more fuel to the fire

lol haters get balls when they watch a Miami team play it's F- Game and win.

That's the key right there. Play the worst game all season, lose 3 starters and still win the game. Hopefully we get those 3 starters back soon. Scott is also coming back just in time to spell the loss of Dorsett for a few weeks and Duke needs to stay healthy. We're good. NW

UCF is a good team. Beat PSU, Louisville, lost by 3 to USCe.

It'll be good game. Of course our lovely fans on here think we will blow everyone out even after being a close one vs UF and Ga Tech into the fourth and obviously last night's nail biter. Basically the only teams with a pulse we have played.

I would say Miami wins by 10 if Morris is healthy.

Advertisement
Why would anyone on this board give a fu*k what anyone says about UCF much less a fluffer named Dieter?

Last edited:
435.gif

UCF is a good team. Beat PSU, Louisville, lost by 3 to USCe.

It'll be good game. Of course our lovely fans on here think we will blow everyone out even after being a close one vs UF and Ga Tech into the fourth and obviously last night's nail biter. Basically the only teams with a pulse we have played.

I would say Miami wins by 10 if Morris is healthy.

psu sucks. UCF is a good team. i said he was saying that theyre better than us and only behind FSU. thats a stretch. our D would be a big diff. remember louisville blew a 21 point lead at home in this one. its not like it went back n forth the entire way.

Advertisement
This guy is why people are unemployed......they post stupid crap on the internet

Advertisement
Back