So be honest....

QuattroCane

Junior
How many times have you watched the TD?

I'm at about 15+, I've also enjoyed watching their last drive and their jubilation knowing we were coming!:rickflair2:

Advertisement
lol pretty funny. I'm right up there with you, and I expect that number to increase within the next hour.

I've even found myself searching out and listening to a few Nole podcasts, youtube videos, etc. (which I've never even considered doing before) because the tears just taste so good.

Shoot, I've watched the entire final drive at least 2 dozen times. I like to start it right with Tates TD. Looking at their players faces. Their fans. They were sure they had it in the bag (and if we're being honest, so did alot of us).

Advertisement
Shoot, I've watched the entire final drive at least 2 dozen times. I like to start it right with Tates TD. Looking at their players faces. Their fans. They were sure they had it in the bag (and if we're being honest, so did alot of us).

Frenchy dancing on the sidelines is one of my favorites. I first thought it was a seizure.

A lot.. some of it frame by frame. One time I backed it up just to check out the fsu cheerleaders *** on the side line.

No lie, I've watch the entire game about 6-7 times already and I couldn't even tell you how many times I've watched the final TD catch. My wife, obviously, thinks I'm nuts.

I don't care. It's been 7 long years

Advertisement
On the final td catch I've replayed it numerous times just to check out the different reactions on the sidelines and in the stands

lol pretty funny. I'm right up there with you, and I expect that number to increase within the next hour.

I've even found myself searching out and listening to a few Nole podcasts, youtube videos, etc. (which I've never even considered doing before) because the tears just taste so good.

Any links...asking for a friend.

Kudos to o-line and coach Searles.
How many football games have you watched where teams were poised for a tie or a win only to be pushed back for a false start or holding. All that pressure and noise and they stepped up. A flag would have killed momentum. Red zone offense was horrible with he previous staff with all the penalties and bad execution.

Advertisement

Any links...asking for a friend.

lol here's a good start...several post-FSU podcasts that should keep you busy for a while (and hey, even a pre-game podcast or two that might be enjoyable...you know, back when they figured they'd beat us): https://www.youtube.com/user/warchantcom

Yeah I watched it 15 times on saturday. I have watched the final drive 25 times at least. That drive and the drive in 2000 by Dorsey and company are the drives I think of in Miami Lore.

Advertisement
One thing that stands out upon rewatch which has been mentioned before, is our fans were DEEP in Doak. Like they really showed up.

Frenchy dancing on the sidelines is one of my favorites. I first thought it was a seizure.

It looked rehearsed! I wonder if his partner is his "partner"..............

Advertisement
Back