So another OC thread

Taking his time to make the right hire is smart, HOWEVAAAA, it’s been 10 days and he’s sitting here with a class in the 40s, 3 offensive commitments, and a couple of good QBs and WRs in the Portal who have interest.

We’re reaching the point soon where it would really help us to have an offensive staff hit the ground running going after these recruits/transfers.

We’re playing a dangerous game.

Advertisement
0% chance we struck out with all of those names, and I'd gladly take any of those names. So that's good.

It is a very good list. I might be wrong but I think Barry’s the first reporter linking us with Graham Harrell? Any of those hires would be great.

Honestly, I'd take any of those guys.

Barry's sauces have run out.

sauces.jpg

Advertisement
Advertisement
Look at ya'll....
Making countless OC threads...
Im sick of it...
IM SICK OF IT D@MN IT!!!
Get a hold of yourselves...
For God's sake,
its Thursday morning, (confirmed)
Get some work done...
1bf.gif

"You want to make sure there is great alignment amongst the staff. You also have to be respectful of people’s timetables and when it can happen.” "There is still some I’s being dotted and T’s getting crossed. Our goal is getting things situated for the weekend and getting things ready for the final three weeks of recruiting is still the plan and still intact.”/"I think the offensive coordinator hire is really going to excite a lot of people," Diaz said.
JUST HAVE TO BE PATIENT AND TRUST DIAZ MAKES THE RIGHT CHOICE. STAFF MIGHT BE FINISH OR WAITING ON MINOR THINGS TO CLEAR B4 ANNOUNCEMENT. LAST THING HE SAID MADE ME THINK HE MIGHT HAVE HAD THE OC YESTERDAY THAT'S WHY HURST MIGHT BE IN PLAY🤔WE REALLY DON'T KNOW.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Advertisement
Can we start a GoFundMe to get Barry Jackson to shut the eff up forever? What was this bums point of posting this and why the **** are y'all mad at Manny for doing his homework on every oc possible who'll make us better?

The more this drags on the more I think we are not offering competitive $$$$$$.
we are DOA offensively and our brand is weak..... need to invest to win
hoping and praying i am wrong

Advertisement
Back