So Al Folden is Lazy?!?

Well that's a cute little piece. Where the fvck was it 12 months ago?

Do Miami sports writers ever break a story or write an original piece?

Advertisement
Coconut Creek Monarch coach Calvin Davis said his two Alabama-bound blue chippers --- Ridley (rated the nation’s top receiver) and four-star safety Becker --- originally “were both leaning toward Miami. Then they went to Alabama and it opened their eyes. They want to win a championship.”

This right here is exactly why #Swag16 will be short-lived.

We saw it starting with the recruits like Collins and Kearse and it's a trend that has continued. Once these elite programs start making kids a priority and kids start taking official visits, they see how successful programs with good coaches operate and they jump ship.

I know we have group of clowns here who will blame facilities, an off-campus stadium, means Twitter fans, etc. for our struggles, but at the end of the day, kids want to play for successful programs, its probably the biggest factor in recruiting. That's why programs like Alabama and FSU routinely have monster classes.

That is maybe the most cringe-worthy article written date. I get it--you have to win, first. Facilities are nice, on-campus stadium is really nice, but in no way is none of that necessary.

That said…to just not recruit or offer the four kids that FSU plucked out of broward/dade is just ******* retarded on every level imaginable.

I wouldn't call him lazy. I'd call him stubborn. He wants to implement a system that doesn't work down here and he's **** bent on making it work. Just about everyone who knows football down here is critical about. Some like Jimmy Johnson have reached out to him and he's refused their help.

Advertisement
I wouldn't call him lazy. I'd call him stubborn. He wants to implement a system that doesn't work down here and he's **** bent on making it work. Just about everyone who knows football down here is critical about. Some like Jimmy Johnson have reached out to him and he's refused their help.

stubborn is an understatement

But Randy burned bridges at the high schools

Exactly... Some of our fans always say that... This is worst than RS telling a few coaches that he wasn't interested in their players for those upcoming classes(Central and Columbus)... Golden is really burning bridges but the administration is trying to do damage control... You have coaches coming out saying that they don't like the staff but they want to remain anonymous because they're scared that this staff would take it out on their players...

Advertisement
Back