So a LSU/Bama rematch is possible?

HulkaCaniac

Cheeseburger football.
1. LSU
2. Oklahoma State
3. Bama

If Oklahoma State loses against OU at the end of the season, I could see this happen.

Advertisement
i thought you had to win your conference in order to play in the BCS ship game?

i thought you had to win your conference in order to play in the BCS ship game?

Yeah, all the tards were saying this. Unless Stanford can jump Bama. Could you just imagine all the SEC tards that already have a big ego about the SEC?

Yup & it would be complete BS. Cot**** I facking hate the SEC & their built-in advantage every year

Advertisement
i think okie state (OU) and stanford (oregon) both lose... leaving BSU as the only remaining undefeated team.. they should get the chance to play LSU if this happens.

i think okie state (OU) and stanford (oregon) both lose... leaving BSU as the only remaining undefeated team.. they should get the chance to play LSU if this happens.

That's IMO the worse case scenario. Bama will definitely get in over Boise.

Advertisement
Still lots of games to be played. Iron Bowl will be no sure thing for Bama, not to mention LSU still has the Hogs. I could see a scenario where neither LSU nor Bama are in the BCS CG. Just sayin.

Let it play out.

I hear ya Griz it just seems the chips always fall the SEC's way over the last 7-8 yrs (examples from just this yr: Auburn over Utah State, Arky over Vandy and A&M, SCAR over Miss St & UGA, etc etc). The lesser SEC teams always find a way to lose at the end when on the cusp of an upset. I'm expecting more of the same...

Boise will not, and should not, get the chance to play for the title.

Advertisement
If Stanford wins out and does not jump a one loss bama team, then blow up the BCS. That will be the crime of the century.

I want Boise to win or at least play for the title so there can be a wake up call on this BCS crap. If you are going to keep BCS there should be a rule about winning your conf championship as a requirment to play for National Title. With a playoff you could take the conf champions and then X number of at large bids so Bama and LSU could wind up playing again in post season.

How can people continue to defend not having a playoff and expect us to take them seriously?

"These two teams deserve a BCS championship rematch like Kim Kardashian deserves to keep her wedding gifts." - Gene Wojciechowski

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back