So…watching Alabama - Georgia..

I think you're blind. I've watched every Bama game this season and I've been watching them since Derrick Thomas played for them. This is not a good Bama team in the trenches.
So you would attribute bamas newfound running game on the RB's rather than their new O line?
 
So you would attribute bamas newfound running game on the RB's rather than their new O line?

Yes, their OL has improved but they are FAAAAARRRRR from an elite unit. Also, #4 their RB lost weight and Crowell is elite but they don't even use Crowell as they should use him. He's a **** game breaker and they give him less than 10 touches a game.
 
The Top 7 teams can all beat each other.

Georgia and Alabama have gotten back to running the ball after falling off for a couple years. I wish we had that many blocking TEs.

I will say that Georgia is short on skill-position talent.
NOTRE DAME AIN'T BEATING SHXT PERIOD... WE'RE GONNA EXPOSE THEM & THE MEDIA HYPE FRAUDS BY AT LEAST MINIMUM -18 💯‼️ BOOKMARK THIS FOR NOV 8
 
Both Bama and UGA are missing their typical 5* future pro QB and that's the difference. Otherwise they match up easily with a litlle more experience on the lines.

Any game with them will come down to their QB and if the DL can get to them.
Please list these 5 star pro QB’s that Bama and UGA had during their title years? Outside of Tua?
 
And, Bama's OL does look better than they are b/c Russell is a true dual threat.
I think people forget how having a mobile QB can help hide an OL

Even Mensah has bailed out our oline some already… and I reckon in the postseason with no next week it’ll be sprinkled in more in do or die situations
 
We will be tested 2nd half of regular season so they will have chance to pass that test and show it on field..

By ND? That's it. The only other secondary I think that might give us problems is Texas. And, I think Texas is better than Bama and UGA.
Texas has a good DL but Arch is one of the most overrated QBs I’ve ever seen (great athlete & runner but really struggles passing the ball with any consistency). They just lost to OK (which has been awful on Offense most of this year). UGA concerns me more than Texas (although we could beat UGA if we’re reasonably healthy & our OL continues to improve). Go Canes!
 
Flawed teams.

UGA is still very vanilla and predictable on O. They just execute. Execute on the same level then you stop them.

Bama is too inconsistent. They can overwhelm you…def a top 3-4 roster but way too inconsistent and if you stay consistent and execute like UGA then you’ll beat them.

We beat both these teams no problem. Looks like we’re destined to meet ND again no matter what happens.
Every team is flawed to some degree, but your point is well taken. I don’t think those 2 teams as we all sit right now would be “no problem”…just my 2 cents.

I don’t take our injuries at positions of replacement with difference makers from last year lightly. I have been a huge Cane since before Howard (yeah, freakin old) and I talked more **** than anyone…but this was just a logical where we are thread.

No injuries, maybe different….but the coverage issues without Scott and Thomas playing like bats out of **** last year was in fact a loss. Of course we all thought…Omar is a missile, we are good…but coverage has been a little off…(with injuries)

Talent wise, we are as good as anyone…yes, but was just getting everybody’s take on the front runners..and no, I didn’t consider Texas to be that and I won some good money. 🤣🤣🤣

All I care about is finally seeing a Miami team taking care of business we are supposed to…the injuries fu king suck and are just part of the deal. The next games leading up to Notre Shame will tell me a lot.
 
No team with Mike Bobo as OC has a serious offense. Bama ain't that good. Washington with slightly more talent. Can throw but can't be physical.

Georgia only scoring 20 against that excuse of a defense tells me all I need to know. Not scared
 
Back
Top