So…watching Alabama - Georgia..

Georgia just put up 450 yards and went 7-13 on 3rd down, on the road, without their top 2 backs. Alabama still doesn’t have a defense and until they prove otherwise against a good team I’ll keep that opinion.
This is where I am. Russell is more of a sure thing than Bama’s run D. If we were fully healthy in the secondary I would rather play Bama because of the run defense. I think we hang and beat both. OSU and UGA are the two I would least like to play.
 
This is where I am. Russell is more of a sure thing than Bama’s run D. If we were fully healthy in the secondary I would rather play Bama because of the run defense. I think we hang and beat both. OSU and UGA are the two I would least like to play.
I said it during the ECU game. Bama has become a high level PAC12 school. They might out scheme you, they may even out speed you, I don’t think they’re going to out physical anyone at the top tier.
 
Id take UGA today, but Im not sure how much better they can get. Stockton has tons of experience and been with Bobo for years. They aren’t explosive on offense but I doubt they will find that extra gear.

Miami on the other hand, I think will look like a different team by week 12. The offensive line should be improving all season. Mensah-Dawson is still a new combo, they will get better. What do the DBs look like with OJ and Lucas back? What does Dunnigan look like by CFP time with 12 games under his belt?

Mario had his team peaking at the right time last year. I’m expecting the same this season. We still haven’t seen the real 2026 Hurricanes yet in my opinion.
 
Id take UGA today, but Im not sure how much better they can get. Stockton has tons of experience and been with Bobo for years. They aren’t explosive on offense but I doubt they will find that extra gear.

Miami on the other hand, I think will look like a different team by week 12. The offensive line should be improving all season. Mensah-Dawson is still a new combo, they will get better. What do the DBs look like with OJ and Lucas back? What does Dunnigan look like by CFP time with 12 games under his belt?

Mario had his team peaking at the right time last year. I’m expecting the same this season. We still haven’t seen the real 2026 Hurricanes yet in my opinion.
I also believe there has been “some holding back” with the weaker opponents, although it has actually cost us in injuries and still can’t explain the WF disappearing act.
 
We'd run and pass all over Bama. Their defense isn't good. The interior of the DL is trash. Their secondary is trash too. The only weapon they'd have against Miami is a running QB who can extend plays. That's not enough to beat good teams.

We would make UGA one dimensional at the very least. They wouldn't be able to pass on us especially if we're only down one DB (OJ). Would UGA be able to run on us? Not consistently.

We beat both UGA and Bama by at least 10 points.
 
I wish we would find a way to get Pringle some more touches. Reminds me of Dwight Phillips Jr - slipping through the line and accelerating. I think he could make some Big plays for us.
Not coming at you but i thonk he's extremely overrated by our fans. At least in our scheme. Hopefully, im wrong.
 
Miami has more talent than UGA and Bama and you can argue more talent than those two teams combined.

But it’s the offensive line for us. As of right now, we won’t be able to run the ball nor protect Mensah well enough.

nah Fletcher and Mallory would run all over both teams
 
Both Bama and UGA are missing their typical 5* future pro QB and that's the difference. Otherwise they match up easily with a litlle more experience on the lines.

Any game with them will come down to their QB and if the DL can get to them.
 
Back
Top