So…watching Alabama - Georgia..

How does everyone feel HONESTLY, minus all of our standard bravado, that we stack up remotely healthy? To either squad.

Just shooting the **** on a Saturday night. Primarily on OL and DL..
How does everyone feel HONESTLY, minus all of our standard bravado, that we stack up remotely healthy? To either squad.

Just shooting the **** on a Saturday night. Primarily on OL and DL..
after watching the first 1/2 of season
SEC UGA/Bama everyone else is the same not a lot of difference between #3 - #7 UK beat LSU
Big 10 Buckeyes , slight nod to hoosiers but they do not seem to be that good this year
ACC Miami, not really anybody else
ND Domers
Big 12 Utah but ND will clean their clock next week/e
so maybe 5 teams that can win it all
and they want to expand to 24,........thats a joke Commissioner Petitini
 
the uga kid is limited physically.

I mean, I guess everyone will keep saying this about Stockton. But the bottom line is that he was crazy good on 3rd down tonight when it mattered.

🤷

As athletic as Russell was scrambling, some of those critical moments were a little too big for him.
 
Mensah gonna need to have a good day next week to keep that completion percentage lead. Stockton went 81% again tonight. He’s a lot better than I gave him credit for last night. Very accurate and a very live arm, and he’s athletic. They’ll be a tough out, as always.

I just don’t think anyone is holding us to 17 points, so I like our chances against UGA

Stockton has become an *outstanding* college QB.

As far as the subject of the OP, I think the best teams in the country are Notre Dame, Georgia and Miami. All 3 are pretty close.
 
Shuffle the following: Canes, OSU, Bama, UGA, ND and maybe IU; if healthy and DL/OL continue to improve from what we saw at Clemson, Canes are a Top 3 team.
 
Uga is a better version of us.
Ron Burgundy What GIF
 
I like our defense when we’re playing in the box. I think we have the weight, speed and experience to play with anyone there. The OL is a different story but, luckily for us we have 7 more weeks to iron that out.
 
Said it in another thread, but the top five teams are where the cut line is, to my eyes.

Miami
ND
UGA
Bama
OSU

Indiana has much less juice with Hoover, and a worse D. I think they’re closer to Mizzou than they are OSU. Next week will tell all.

Texas, Ole Miss, maybe Utah and Iowa, are all in that next cluster.
 
after watching the first 1/2 of season
SEC UGA/Bama everyone else is the same not a lot of difference between #3 - #7 UK beat LSU
Big 10 Buckeyes , slight nod to hoosiers but they do not seem to be that good this year
ACC Miami, not really anybody else
ND Domers
Big 12 Utah but ND will clean their clock next week/e
so maybe 5 teams that can win it all
and they want to expand to 24,........thats a joke Commissioner Petitini
ND plays BYU next week and it should be a pretty good game.

Don’t think they play Utah.
 
Back
Top