So… about the positives

But the guy who sacrifices himself to save the 3 kids, we don’t mention his story either? (No clue if that happened, but those stories are always published) The Confederate army lost but we celebrate the **** out of Lee and Jackson in textbooks… but to appease you I won’t mention the **** I paid attention to. @We the Boss
Yes, that’s it! Manny is a modern day Leonidas! Except when manny says give them nothing and take from them everything, he’s talking about being a power bottom.

Advertisement
26 and 21 aint it. 26 sucks and 21 burned a bridge with me by getting ejected in this game.
Manny's the DC, so it's on him to be playing less talented guys. There will be growing pains with a true freshman, and I'm not advocating 0 and 24 on every snap, but they should be seeing many.

The positive posters on this site shilling after games like today helps me understand the mass delusion that allowed to Jonestown happened.
😂 It’s like lining up for test that’s inaccurate for a shot that does the opposite of what it’s suppose to.
Or wearing a mask (all focking day) that can only block fluids to try to stop an aerosol. Shytz Batty.

What’s Bubba gonna play on Sundays? Golf? Dudes either gonna make a great play or run himself out of contention.

Stevenson is legit but he’s the biggest corner I’ve ever seen. Literally.
Me either. I don’t see it other than he looks the part

Don’t see elite speed, burst, coverage ability or awareness.

He’s average.

Hall should be banned from wearing 26. What a disappointment he’s been. His only claim to fame is Saban came to his high school in a chopper to see him.

He’s likely undrafted unless he puts it together.

Advertisement
Hall had a big hit against FIU his FR year and never made another play lmaooo

Don’t worry it’s not that important. Have a good night and I do honestly hope we rebound. I will say one positive, SCAIFE is clearly unfit for RT and it looks like we found a superior product. Now can we play scaife at RG or perhaps better yet at C?

Don’t worry it’s not that important. Have a good night and I do honestly hope we rebound. I will say one positive, SCAIFE is clearly unfit for RT and it looks like we found a superior product. Now can we play scaife at RG or perhaps better yet at C?
Scaife didn’t work there last season. Maybe Donaldson a C.. Gaynor hasn’t gotten better over 3 years. I think he’s tapped out. Living in NW Broward, coaching against him, he never seemed to be good enough to be P5. Yet, he’s started here for 3 years.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back