So… about the positives

Derrick Griffin

Eligibility remaining.
Obviously today sucked. And obviously I’m getting the same old ****** vibes from the same old ****** parties. After the game was already solidly in hand I started to really pay attention to individuals and a few caught my eye.
first of:

70- came in for Scaife and was serviceable. Was surprised Jarrid Williams didn’t come in but the Vegas transfer was abundantly better than D.J. (Yes, I know that bar was low)

5 and 11….. and yes, even 7- the Wideouts were fine. They caught the balls thrown there way. 5 may be on the verge of taking that number 1 job. Ive hated on 7 in the past ( mainly because I didn’t understand the **** slobbing of a dude who hadn’t done anything), but he performed outside of the chest drop on the sideline coming out of halftime.

4- Keontra looked awful in the first half but seemed to get it together as the game progressed. I WILL ALWAYS TAKE GROWTH.

0 and 24- saw enough. They need to be playing atleast half of the snaps. They are the goods. 0 is a beast.

33- Chantz had the strip sack but outside of that he was rag dolled.

23- Couch didn’t give up anything that I saw. That is a compliment.

2- They went at Rique and he did give up some ****, but the man seems like the only dude playing with real confidence out there. His mannerisms gave off leadership and I will take it.

P.S…. Rhett, scared money don’t make none. No more baby Jaycee talk, please, I beg of you. And keep 44 on the sideline. Thanks for listening.

14-1, Go Canes!!

Last edited:
Advertisement
Obviously today sucked. And obviously I’m getting the same old ****** vibes from the same old ****** parties. After the game was already solidly in hand I started to really pay attention to individuals and a few caught my eye.
first of:

70- came in for Scaife and was serviceable. Was surprised Jarrid Williams didn’t come in but the Vegas transfer was abundantly better than D.J. (Yes, I know that bar was low)

5 and 11….. and yes, even 7- the Wideouts were fine. They caught the balls thrown there way. 5 may be on the verge of taking that number 1 job. Ive hated on 7 in the past ( mainly because I didn’t understand the **** slobbing of a dude who hadn’t done anything), but he performed outside of the chest drop on the sideline coming out of halftime.

4- Keontra looked awful in the first half but seemed to get it together as the game progressed. I WILL ALWAYS TAKE GROWTH.

0 and 24- saw enough. They need to be playing atleast half of the snaps. They are the goods. 0 is a beast.

33- Chantz had the strip sack but outside of that he was rag dolled.

23- Couch didn’t give up anything that I saw. That is a compliment.

2- They went at Rique and he did give up some ****, but the man seems like the only dude playing with real confidence out there. His mannerisms gave off leadership and I will take it.

P.S…. Rhett, scared money don’t make none. No more baby Jaycee talk, please, I beg of you. And keep 44 on the sideline. Thanks for listening.

14-1, Go Canes!!
They are more talented players than 26 and 21.

Advertisement
Advertisement
But the guy who sacrifices himself to save the 3 kids, we don’t mention his story either? (No clue if that happened, but those stories are always published) The Confederate army lost but we celebrate the **** out of Lee and Jackson in textbooks… but to appease you I won’t mention the **** I paid attention to. @We the Boss

Advertisement
Advertisement
Stevenson is a dog, realistically we have two players in our secondary that will be playing on Sunday’s, Stevenson and Bubba.
What’s Bubba gonna play on Sundays? Golf? Dudes either gonna make a great play or run himself out of contention.

Stevenson is legit but he’s the biggest corner I’ve ever seen. Literally.

What’s Bubba gonna play on Sundays? Golf? Dudes either gonna make a great play or run himself out of contention.

Stevenson is legit but he’s the biggest corner I’ve ever seen. Literally.
Bubba can play, he’s got fight in him. Honestly think Tyrique would be better at safety but he can still play CB.

Advertisement
Back