Snelson

Advertisement
Snelson. I think sticks in the end and stays a Cane, but it won't be some walk in the park.

I don't think it will be a walk in the park to keep all 4 of Bruce, Mullins, Richards, and Snelson. All 4 are gonna be recruited very hard by other schools. We must keep them all.

Kaaya in place already is a big factor as well as Allison in their class is huge towards keeping them.

Yearby being Snelson uncle definitely plays a factor here too.

Had a feeling he wasn't going to decommit at all, yeah some of his boys are gonna pressure him. It happens everywhere, but the kid has been very pro Miami. Lot of things connecting him to Miami.

Just a little tidbit, Snelson originally started high school at Booker T as a freshman.

Snelson is one of those type of kids that if we let him get away, he will blow up somewhere else when he really should have been here. Yeah theirs many studs in '16 but Snelson is one I would definitely like to keep here at Miami. I expect him to stick with Miami but his recruitment is far from over. Same goes for the other 3(Bruce, Mullins, Richards)

Last edited:
snelson is one of the top wideouts in the whole nation why in the world would u say who cares. u need to keep kids like this

We will not got Victor. Miami is slow playing him. They have other guys higher on their board. We could get Mullens but he won't come unless the defensive coaching staff changes. This all coming from a broward coach down there. But there's still plenty of talent left In '16

Pinder that's why. I rate Pinder over Victor as well. Bigger, stronger and more physical. Victor is very frail and rail thin. Not a knock on Victor at all as I think he's a stud. But I like Pinder more.

Pinder brings to Miami something we don't have. Big, physical receiver, and can really uses his size well. Has some speed at his size too. He will be a target hard to cover.

Victor testing the waters, looking at a lot of schools. As I've mentioned before their was conflicting reports on whether Miami or Bama lead at one point. At this point, have no idea where Victor really leaning to. Clemson came in the mix at one point and now OSU in the mix too. We were his first offer if it counts for anything.

Mullen a stud and a guy we have to try and do everything and anything to land at corner. And I got that vibe from him. He's gonna look at his options, I don't think he'll be committing to any school soon. A win against FSU and if the defense trends upwards could spark something there. He's one I would hate to see end up somewhere else.

Malek Young I like as well at corner. Would take him as an athlete type and see where he fits. Miami is on him,but I've heard in the past he really likes FSU. I've heard FSU not too high on him for whatever reason that may be though. Could be his size, but as I say... When a kid can ball he can ball, size be damned.

Then you got the stud Emmanuel Greene in 2017. Already has an offer, but that's for later talks. I think we got a good chance at him. Reminds me of Bruce actually.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back