Sneak peek of First Miami Adidas Cleat!!!!

Advertisement
remember the "Ducks are a joke.. ugliest uniforms in college football....." they put up 30 on FSU and are in NC game... stop *****ing about uniforms like women about outfits.. just dont' **** with the white helmet with the U on it rest is whatever.

we need the money to get better coaches and pay more for assistant coaches to get better ones.

ugly af.. that being said, id like to see some one come up with something better.. some body with ps skillz

Hey, everyone look at all this shiny new stuff over here and forget about the failure named Golden that went 6-7 in his fourth year as head coach.

Advertisement
lol the Black Cleat crowd are about to head to UHealth now for their heart surgery.

Not that I am defending these shoes, but I never understood the obsession with black cleats.

See 83, 87, 89, 91, and 2001 titiles....then you'll understand.

...and even if we get back to prominence it will not be like it was. I can understand relishing the past but the past can not be repeated. We can have success and maybe even win three or four titles in a row it still will not be like the past. It's the past. Wake up folks!

I agree w/ this statement, actually.

These go Hard

B62D65aIUAAiCA0.jpg

B6169_yCEAIPqoy.jpg

B61dLBXCYAA-X88.jpg

Advertisement
https://mobile.twitter.com/adidasFballUS

Their whole Twitter account is killin it. I don't care if you like the designs or not (they're all just concepts to build hype anyway), you can't deny that they're goin hard as ****. Whole ESPN CFB website is a giant Miami ad.

This. When is the last time that Nike promoted us this hard? Adidas obviously values the U brand and is showing us by going ape **** on Twitter and buying the entire NCAAF page on ESPN to promote this marriage. The truth is, Nike would never have given us the attention that they did before. Oregon has blossomed into a marketable program and that is their cash cow now for obvious reasons. Thats why we were given generic *** uniforms last year that 19 other college programs had in different colors. Oh yea, and Adidas gave us $8+ million a year on top of it. So to me, thats a win all the way around for the program.

remember the "Ducks are a joke.. ugliest uniforms in college football....." they put up 30 on FSU and are in NC game... stop *****ing about uniforms like women about outfits.. just dont' **** with the white helmet with the U on it rest is whatever.

we need the money to get better coaches and pay more for assistant coaches to get better ones.

last years were almost as bad as the previous and the helmets were an abomination and everybody here loved it, now we get some actual fire based on the cleats and you all hate it, change your rags debbies

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back