Snapshot in Comparison of FSU

I really believe that this Canes team can play with ANYONE in the nation. including the Crimp$on tide, L$U, etc.

these guys just have to bring it every week and avoid key injuries. having said that F$U does worry me. thinking that one could be an instant classic. back and forth. turnover will be the difference
I like your optimism but our team isn't physically or mentally ready for an LSU/Bama matchup, well at least not for us to win. I honestly can't see us beating a top 5 team except OSU, Clemson, and maybe FSU.
Bama- Their physicality and defense will probably do us in. They have one of the most established coaches in CFB who just wins.
Oregon- Oregon's defense has actually outplayed Bama's so far. Their offense speaks for itself.
Clemson- Will be a shootout but I feel confident that our defense would be able to make a stop.
OSU- Overrated team imo. We could win this one.
FSU- I somewhat think they are for real. Defense has been playing lights out and Winston is a force on his own.

So what you're saying is that we can't beat a top 5 team...except for 3 of them.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back