SNAP COUNTS

Yes I recall, then he got healthy and still couldn't beat Zion back out. I still think is is one of our top 5 and shouldn't be on the bench behind Clark and Scaife (unsure wtf happened to Scaife, our strongest OL with a dog **** playbook for OL, and now we get a friendly offense and he is a turnstile)
I don't think he is strong enough for the interior. Those DE's are a whole lot lighter than DT's and an occasional NT here and there.

Advertisement
I don't think he is strong enough for the interior. Those DE's are a whole lot lighter than DT's and an occasional NT here and there.
Could very well be. I do however recall a clip of him I think 2 years ago when UM would do a ring of the bull type thing and he more than held his own against a few of the big boys, I forget who it was but I remember thinking **** and it was a post on the board about his improvement. I just know we have seen him play some G and he was decent, I also know we have seen Scaife and Clark play G a lot and they are not lol he seems to be the only viable backup unless Rivers made a big jump from year 1-2.

I want to see them after having a full spring practice and knowing what they need to work on over the summer. Just a thought. Whether it will help or not remains to be seen

Advertisement
Back