- Joined
- Nov 30, 2023
- Messages
- 156
Watching SMU, their offense doesn't look to bad. Chris Johnson Jr. with a nice catch out of the backfield. Brinson with a nice catch and then a personal foul for making a shooting gun gesture.
Pretty sure it was a water gunWatching SMU, their offense doesn't look to bad. Chris Johnson Jr. with a nice catch out of the backfield. Brinson with a nice catch and then a personal foul for making a shooting gun gesture.
He probably just got an extensionI wonder if Aranda is the first coach fired this season?
If SMU is within 3 scores of Miami, it will be an utter failure.Happy to see Brinson and Chris Johnson found a home with Lashlee. Possibly another All ACC players. I saw them, Elijah Roberts (Buccaneers) and Brashard Smith (Chiefs) play in high school. Although things didn’t work out for them with the Canes, I wish them success with one of my favorite former Canes OC Rhett Lashlee. I hope they ball out until we meet them in Dallas later in the season, because we need that win and we are the better team.