Smothers Down to Two Schools

View as article
Synder built pipelines in JUCOs for years and is one fine coach. If Golden and Barrow can beat him out, it is a serious gold star for them. That being said young man, only THE U can give you the SMOKE. Come to Maimi and join THE U family. Imagine Ray Lewis on the sideline at practice EVERY day-- you certainly will not be in Kansas anymore! Come to THE U.

Advertisement
Don't think we have or ever will beat out Snyder head to head for a JUCO kid

Beau Sandland says SAWD, hater.

LOL he's posting as if Snyder reels in all the top ranked JUCOs out there. Snyder's classes are littered with 2 and 3 stars with few offers. He is just a great coach and talent evaluator and takes advantage of evaluating the Kansas JUCO system.

Just looked through KSU's past 3 classes and I didn't recognize one name as someone Miami offered/recruited.

Some of these trolls and mopey UM fans are really putrid. Now, KSU is some sort of mecca of college football, and Snyder's a master recruiter.

They don't get everybody wth. Now they do a great job with JUCO guys but let's not act like they are gods in that aspect

Don't think we have or ever will beat out Snyder head to head for a JUCO kid

This reads a lot like "I'll leave the board until week one if he commits to Miami." But I may be confusing some words. Can anyone help me?

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back