Off-Topic Smoker’s Thread

imurcane

Banned
Banned
Delta 8 and Delta 9 should cover the whole spectrum of Deltas for our discussion!

What strains do ya like best? What effects?

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Indica at night and early in the morning on the weekend. Kush and coffee will get you right on a Sunday morning
Im strictly a indica guy or indica dominant hybrid. Ive tryed tons of sativas but never enjoyed them.

My wife would toss and turn for hours before falling asleep. Had her on some indicas and now shes asleep in less than 5 minutes.

Indica relaxes and Sativa gets cerebral. There are so many hybrids out there as well. Has anyone ever grown or tried a home grown herb? I don't think I ever have, and I wonder if Id even notice a difference at all?

Advertisement
Have you smoked herb before? What did you think?

Sure. It was my preferred substance. At the time, for me, it seemed to enhance my perception in whatever I was doing, whether studying, exercising, whatever.

But it got to a point where it was depressing my mood and motivation. Been off of it for years. I am not totally against and can see some medicinal benefits. But as a recreational use I feel I can do without it.

Advertisement
Exotic white sherbet , indica dominant hybrid . Easily one of my faves

Attachments

• D8C74F93-B799-40CE-82EA-31BADFBF8D6C.jpeg
    D8C74F93-B799-40CE-82EA-31BADFBF8D6C.jpeg
    347.2 KB · Views: 8
Indica relaxes and Sativa gets cerebral. There are so many hybrids out there as well. Has anyone ever grown or tried a home grown herb? I don't think I ever have, and I wonder if Id even notice a difference at all?
Bro dm. I need a new plug

LOL, who do you think grows the stuff you buy? No, you wouldn't have a clue if it is an experienced grower. You can usually tell the novice by how they trim the plants. If I lived in a state where I could grow again, I would probably still smoke casually. Watching growers using pesticides on budding plants, all these synthetics for increased yield. Nah, hard pass for me. All organic or bust for this guy. Chemicals galore in the herb today.

Advertisement
Back