Smoke?

ChosenOne

Band
Banned
2018 4 Star LB Caleb Tanner (Former UGA Commit)

[TWEET]932314912373829633[/TWEET]

We interested?

Last edited:
Advertisement
He looks very explosive in his highlights. Would it be overkill to get Rousseau, Chatfield and him?

Advertisement
Advertisement
I mean they all seem more like tweeners (Viper position in our D) rather than a SDE like Chad/DJ

He looks very explosive in his highlights. Would it be overkill to get Rousseau, Chatfield and him?

Actually, I think it’ll lead to DJ moving to DT since we’ll have the bodies to do it

Advertisement
I mean they all seem more like tweeners (Viper position in our D) rather than a SDE like Chad/DJ

Our sde position is set with djax, dj johnson, and tyreic Martin who will be a swing guy like chad Thomas and djax.

Tyreic Martin isn't the same position as Thomas and DJax. Where do you get this from?

Trust me, tyreic Martin isn't strong enough to be an every down dt, but he's plenty big to set the edge as an sde. He will be a swing tackle playing sde on running downs and a slashing 3 on passing downs.
I was the first to call the bethel to dt move. I will be the first to call this move as well.
Kul is a master at mixing and matching his personnel.

Advertisement

Our sde position is set with djax, dj johnson, and tyreic Martin who will be a swing guy like chad Thomas and djax.

Tyreic Martin isn't the same position as Thomas and DJax. Where do you get this from?

Trust me, tyreic Martin isn't strong enough to be an every down dt, but he's plenty big to set the edge as an sde. He will be a swing tackle playing sde on running downs and a slashing 3 on passing downs.
I was the first to call the bethel to dt move. I will be the first to call this move as well.
Kul is a master at mixing and matching his personnel.

A lot of people saw Bethel moving to DT, I was one of the one's also that saw it coming. Martin's already over 280 lbs.

He's not playing because he's just not that good right now.

Edit: Also, I'm curious as to how you've come to this evaluation given that Martin hasn't even seen the field yet.

Martin is not a d end. Stop. You’re fb analysis and acumen is terrible. It’s like you're trying to be terrible.
He’s not a d end here. How do u know Martin doesn’t have the strength? Just b/c he doesn’t have the strength doesn’t mean he moves to d end. He’s a dt here.

And what is the viper position at UM? Are you making this up?

Did anyone see Bethal lately and say to yourself "That kid is carry a ton of bad weight?"

Advertisement
Back