Smoke On The Water

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hate to say it but a mass excodus is coming from what im hearing its not going to be pretty hopefully we can hit the portal hard this is worse than i expected from what im hearing the previous name i mentioned is already gone
1668208150256.gif

Advertisement
I thought Francis said he's sticking
I never once said he’s flipping and I hope he isn’t. I don’t claim to have any inside info but the Gator who gave me this info has been pretty credible with info given in the past. Of course nobody is 100% correct and I hope like **** he’s wrong this time.

Some of us want to **** on the mental fortitude of our players while spazzing out about every decision by some high school kids.

yes I understand it.. he was using it to recruit more '23 and '24 kids...

but then he deleted it...
Because he is still going to have to play with some of the players on the current team. Mario is cutting 85 players.

Advertisement
I never once said he’s flipping and I hope he isn’t. I don’t claim to have any inside info but the Gator who gave me this info has been pretty credible with info given in the past. Of course nobody is 100% correct and I hope like **** he’s wrong this time.
Sounds like they were dropping a hefty bag to get him in on a secret visit but that’s been blown up and shut down

I’m no chemist but how do you get “Smoke on the Water”? Sure you’re not just confusing that for an early morning fog?

Advertisement
Good to hear. Most people (including myself. I’m guilty of it too) don’t like the “perception” of our class falling apart. Before the season started, I made a bet with my Georgia friend we’d have a top 5 class, he bet 8-12. I’m expecting him to call me today, lol.
I’ve said 6-8 for months. Top five is possible but I lean with my original prediction

I’ve said 6-8 for months. Top five is possible but I lean with my original prediction
Yeah I remember you saying that. I just got a little overconfident in the preseason hype and run of recruits we were getting during the summer and made a wild bet.

Unless we had an 11 win season a top 5 class was always slim

Unlike the big dawgs Bama, Jawja, LSU, or even OUs if the world we weren’t going to the get the benefit of the doubt with recruiting and not having kids slip like Wayne(5star kid who took a tumble) etc….

Advertisement
Advertisement
Could lose a TE as well.
I’m not sold on Cormani being in this class either when it’s all said and done. No inside info, just a hunch.
Ghandi well tell us these guys are locked in... they aren't.. We will lose 3-5 more recruits and maybe 6..

Again why would a kid come to Miami especially on offense... Are you *****ng serious

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back