Smith is a Hurricane

View as article
Advertisement
Stop with the nonsense. Burns and Smith were coming to UM with or without the racist Campbell...

Get a clue people...

Welcome to the U big Mike ! Been hoping to see this thread for a while. Lets get some defensive signees going!

Welcome to THE U Mr. Smith! It is all about THE U. Family is family; everyone please remember that. Our newest four members have to be as dear to us as our legends. We should avoid trashing family as much as possible--even when they rub us wrong. It makes all of us look bad. Canes are spreading everywhere. Even ones we might have forgotten like Marc Trestman show back up on top. IT IS GREAT TO BE A MIAMI HURRICANE!

Advertisement
Stop with the nonsense. Burns and Smith were coming to UM with or without the racist Campbell...

Get a clue people...

What about Cooper?
just saying and its not like Bama didnt go hard after Burns
But if we lose smith we blame Luke if we get him he doesnt get credit I guess Luke camps at fsu and Uif ....oh this is CIS makes sense.

Advertisement

Get a clue people...

What about Cooper?
just saying and its not like Bama didnt go hard after Burns
But if we lose smith we blame Luke if we get him he doesnt get credit I guess Luke camps at fsu and Uif ....oh this is CIS makes sense.

It doesn't matter who you blame or who you give credit too.

At the end of the day, it's all on OUR HC.

If he misses Cooper, it's on Al.

If he gets Smith and Burns, it's on Al.

He can get help from Uncle Puke, he can spew on by him too...it's still up to Al to bring in talent and develop them.

SIAP, but has Smith said in any of these interviews what his current weight is?

There has been conflicting info regarding this.,

Advertisement
Going to war with Luke is great for us CIS posters who are not connected to the situation and have nothing to lose. But for Al it would be catastrophic. He knows this. We cant have Luke AND Ice not in our best graces. **** Ice already said he wouldnt go above and beyond to help us again. Maybe he took that back but its not a good thing. Luke has alot of pull in Dade and if Al wants to take a "keep your friends close and your enemies closer" mentality with Luke im good with that. If we can get Roland Smith, Ice Harris and Luke on our side AND we start winning we will have no more problems in Dade getting who we want.

Advertisement
As long as we keep signing his top players, Luke is fine with me

Last time I checked, that's Coach Field's program, not Auntie Puke's. Funny how the relationship with UM has improved since Coach Field took over.

luke coaches the defense their. We've got two defensive players to head this way....

Its Luke/Field doing work for us their...even though MNW always been a pipeline...dont think its improved, theyve just kept it stable. MNW ALWAYS has had Cane guys on staff...from Brett Perriman to Vern Carey who volunteers their and donates fromt ime to time for their program.

Advertisement
Back