Smith and Taylor lead Palmetto to playoff win!

Advertisement
SIAP...Does anyone have a quick version. Didn't palmetto play like only 2-3 games? How are playoff spots determined on such a short schedule?

I was there. Meant to do a game thread but my phone died during the Virginia Tech game while I was at Sports Grill so I didn't have time lol.

Dr. Phillips offense was terrible. They couldn't do anything passing, they started to work running up the middle but once they started passing it all went to **** lol.

Palmetto offense was very Enos-like. They couldn't do anything passing at all, then 2022 QB Kevin Smith got hurt. They put Brashard at wildcat QB & Dr. Phillips had no answers. Palmetto got the 10-0 lead, then killed the clock by running it down their throats.

Palmetto is traveling this Friday to Orlando to take on Lake Nona, who had a bye week this week. If Palmetto wins, they face the winner of Olympia-Treasure Coast, then go on from there.

Advertisement

Lol, funny little Youtube series they doing during the state playoffs. Highlights from the game on Saturday, starring Gators commit Corey Collier II & 2023 DB Dwight Bootle.

I was there. Meant to do a game thread but my phone died during the Virginia Tech game while I was at Sports Grill so I didn't have time lol.

Dr. Phillips offense was terrible. They couldn't do anything passing, they started to work running up the middle but once they started passing it all went to **** lol.

Palmetto offense was very Enos-like. They couldn't do anything passing at all, then 2022 QB Kevin Smith got hurt. They put Brashard at wildcat QB & Dr. Phillips had no answers. Palmetto got the 10-0 lead, then killed the clock by running it down their throats.

Palmetto is traveling this Friday to Orlando to take on Lake Nona, who had a bye week this week. If Palmetto wins, they face the winner of Olympia-Treasure Coast, then go on from there.
I live down the street from Lake Nona HS. Might check it out.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back