SMH

nycane

All-ACC
Premium
Cager attacks fans on twitter for bashing kaaya. Meanwhile the kid he got a scholly over that i knew was just made maryland #1 wr as a true soph he has 400 yeards and 5 tds and timed at a 4.3 40. also, his boy and HS teammate his redshirting at FSU. smh This is why im scared about the staff waiting on Harley.

Advertisement
So team mates aren't supposed to protect their QB? gtfo

cager hasnt done anything here. granted he got injured but in spring they said he was slow and he had to learn more. it wasnt just him I personally told coley he could get a package and hey wouldnt pull chathams offer even tho it was clear he was staying in texas. Now we have a kid who's HS coach says to me "DJ is now Marylands #1 WR. watching UM play, they could have used him. Thank your boy Al Golden."

Advertisement
Harley gonna be at WVU imo regardless.

people make fun of WVU. What WR have we had recently who have had a career like Kevin White? they put guys in NFL

Where they go to the NFL as first round picks and do nothing because they run a gimmicky offense. Hurns was our last 1000 yard season at WR, UDFA that just signed a 4yr $40 million deal. More than White will make in his career

Y'all love the outspoken kids when they talk trash on Twitter and you agree with them, the second they step out of line and defend someone or something you disagree with they're a problem.

Cager is simply acting like he always has: protecting what he cares about.

Y'all love the outspoken kids when they talk trash on Twitter and you agree with them, the second they step out of line and defend someone or something you disagree with they're a problem.

Cager is simply acting like he always has: protecting what he cares about.

That's because he hasn't done anything while at UM.. Don't you know the rules?

Advertisement
Cager attacks fans on twitter for bashing kaaya. Meanwhile the kid he got a scholly over that i knew was just made maryland #1 wr as a true soph he has 400 yeards and 5 tds and timed at a 4.3 40. also, his boy and HS teammate his redshirting at FSU. smh This is why im scared about the staff waiting on Harley.

riiight bc the WR at Maryland would definitely have those same numbers with Kaaya at QB if he would've went to Miami???? Cager has talent, he would've played this year, but It wouldn't have mattered bc Kaaya would've still been throwing ducks like hes been doing anyway.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back