Slowest 40 times Combine history

Advertisement
One way to get faster is running...alot, with a ****ty time like that i bet he hated running. Coaches teach what they know, a 5.8 40 aint enough for me to believe he had our players running the necessary workouts like gases, 100s and build up sprints. Felder Failed Us.

One way to get faster is running...alot, with a ****ty time like that i bet he hated running. Coaches teach what they know, a 5.8 40 aint enough for me to believe he had our players running the necessary workouts like gases, 100s and build up sprints. Felder Failed Us.

How fast does a 300 lb lineman normally run? He's half a second slower than Wilfork...

Advertisement
I just remember that DT whose spandex broke and his **** flopped out on tv.

So, out of a sea of moments from the NFL combine over the years...the ONE THING YOU REMEMBER is when a dude's dyck flopped out his spandex?

200.gif

How fast does a 300 lb lineman normally run? He's half a second slower than Wilfork...
I’m gonna nite on this...what players under his tenor legitimately looked slower since we talking 40s....?? If there is nobody that comes to Mind then I’ll back that up by asking once again..why are y’all still on this topic lol

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
I guess this disqualifies Feeley since he never played in the NFL.
Feeley empathizes running 110s and the players seem to feel like he works them harder than Felder did, some of you seem to be doped up on having internet debates. Take that **** on somebody else's post. #GoCanes

Advertisement
Back