Slow day news

Page305

All American
1. Mike Harley looks bigger. Any update on his weight?

2. George looks very smooth(the trainer also called him the #1 wr in the nation... Believable or not, I Just wanted to point out his opinion).

3. One of the comments suggested UM should've hired Goldfeet(the trainer) as the WR coach. As much as he train well known athletes, I wonder do he ever get offered by any colleges for a position.

4. There's a highschool coach in the comments that kinda talks about how Tenn and Ole miss is not allowed at his school to recruit kids. Basically because of their racist background/image.

Also, the white kid next to Harley is not Restrepo. He does appear later in the video.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20200607-105708.png
    Screenshot_20200607-105708.png
    690 KB · Views: 279
Advertisement
Who is George

Advertisement
Just going from the highlights and his measurables, George doesn't have the explosiveness to be top 10, let alone #1. But he is always open and has soft hands. So I could see his production being among the best if he continues to develop. I think it was Lance who showed that WR production vs raw athletic ability has among the lowest correlation of all the positions. George is that type of receiver, deceptively elusive. IMHO, he'll be very good for us.

Im good so far with Likens as wr coach...
Yeah definitely.... But it is just an interesting thought. He trains a lot of popular wrs and kids. Is very well known and respected... I'm sure he has to be getting job offers.

Advertisement
Yeah definitely.... But it is just an interesting thought. He trains a lot of popular wrs and kids. Is very well known and respected... I'm sure he has to be getting job offers.
Im not knowledgeable on outside coaches. With that said I agree. Always looking forward. That's a positive...

Ahhhhhh Jacolby ! Got it đź‘Ť

Would love for "George" to be the #1 WR in the nation if/when he's playing for us. Bold statement by "Goldfeet"

Advertisement
Just going from the highlights and his measurables, George doesn't have the explosiveness to be top 10, let alone #1. But he is always open and has soft hands. So I could see his production being among the best if he continues to develop. I think it was Lance who showed that WR production vs raw athletic ability has among the lowest correlation of all the positions. George is that type of receiver, deceptively elusive. IMHO, he'll be very good for us.
That’s cool, you can always gain explosion through training and building muscle

Would love for "George" to be the #1 WR in the nation if/when he's playing for us. Bold statement by "Goldfeet"
Very bold... It's just very interesting to hear him say that, especially when he already trains a ton of athletes. So it's not like he's some random fan just basing it off of "highlights".

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back