Sling ACC Network cheapest option

Advertisement
F that, I'm not paying that much for 1 channel. My cable provider doesn't carry it yet. I'm just going to miss games or hopefully they are shown on ESPN+

Sign up for a free preview on Youtube TV. They give you 5 free days. That's what I'm going to do next saturday, and I think they play Bethune on the ACCN again the week after, just gonna have to use a different email address to sign up lol

Sign up for a free preview on Youtube TV. They give you 5 free days. That's what I'm going to do next saturday, and I think they play Bethune on the ACCN again the week after, just gonna have to use a different email address to sign up lol

doing the same, or might use a Hulu Live trial for the 2nd game. After that, don't care about ACCN.

Advertisement
$35 bucks for two Miami Hurricanes games is a steal. Both our ACCN games are in the first month.
those are the two games announced so far but down the road there could be other games scheduled to the acc network so it would not be just a one time 35 bucks but i guess it comes down to willingness to pay or not. GO CANES!

Advertisement
PS Vue has a free trial with the acc network as well and no you do not need a Playstation. It is crazy to me that people are still committed to traditional cable companies when streaming channels offer them at a much cheaper price.

I learned last night the Spectrum carries it in the Bay Area. Clemson is sacary good. The 2001 Cane team is watching...........................

i looked at their website and do not see the ACCN as part of either blue or orange.
is it not updated?\

Advertisement
Only concern is the streaming quality. If it stutters mid play I'll be losing my ****.

Sling TV has had questionable quality in the past. Good luck trying to watch and interact on the Gameday thread. You'll be two drives behind. YouTube TV is better IMO.

i looked at their website and do not see the ACCN as part of either blue or orange.
is it not updated?\

Customer service told me the ink has not dried on the contract yet but they will be adding it soon. Said it is part of the orange package with sports add on.

Advertisement
Sling TV has had questionable quality in the past. Good luck trying to watch and interact on the Gameday thread. You'll be two drives behind. YouTube TV is better IMO.

I don't remember ever having an issue other than some slow load times. My playstation Vue has been flawless but likely switch to sling since its half the price.

Sign up for two different free weeks of streaming service ACCN and cancel before they charge or go to a bar.

Problem solved.

Thank me later.

Sling just added ACCN and right now it’s part of its orange package which is $25/month.

Might move to its sports pack which is only 10 more bucks. So $35 a month not sure any are cheaper than that.

They just reached a deal a few hours ago.
Yea Sling is great if you enjoy TV in the form of a slideshow.

Advertisement
Back