Sleeping Giants?

Advertisement
clemson dont blow me away but they won. I think if we close well in 2017 recruiting class, 2018 we will be in the hunt.

Advertisement
Texas over Texas A&M

USC over UCLA

Michigan has the Harbaugh-hype, but he has lost 6 games in his two seasons. They're not a giant yet.

And obviously, Miami (Fla.)

Last edited:
What a **** joke . The real list 1 miami 2 USC 3 texas , thats it .Ga lost to teams with half the talent . Nebraska lol

To me the two programs with the highest ceilings, if they got the right guy running it are Miami and USC

Advertisement
What a **** joke . The real list 1 miami 2 USC 3 texas , thats it .Ga lost to teams with half the talent . Nebraska lol

This. Those 3 are legitimate giants. Two have been sleeping, one hibernating, but each has a "giant" ceiling.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Very true all it takes is Richt doing a good job of evaluating talent and getting one monster class that has maybe half of the guys as NFL picks when its all said and done. Miami has a ton of talent for the 2018 recruiting class.

To me the two programs with the highest ceilings, if they got the right guy running it are Miami and USC

This Darnold QB at USC is something to behold...Has to be in Heisman consideration next year if he improves in any way from freshman season.. Absolutely the best QB in college football this year...

You can't be a sleeping Giant if you never been a giant. UGA was never a Giant, and you can say Texas has always been potential since I known them. They never dominate

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

Advertisement
Back