Sleepers in 2015 Class

Advertisement
Larry Blustein told me that Knowles and Redwine were steals. Henley is an electric athlete but very raw. needs coaching. can be a steal tho down the road.

Oh, there'll be a lot of sleepers alright. They'll be sleeping in the team meetings, class, and mindfullness sessions.

Advertisement
CFN487tUEAEuRJn.jpg

This grown looking man, I think will be ready!

Advertisement
I think Kendrick Norton is a top quality player!! Many of the guys on the board didnt have a full cycle to loathe over him, since he ws a late pick-up... But, kid has excellent hands (most DT's don't utilize) and feet for a big guy, and can really cause some trouble; if he's allowed to just do his thing (with 1 gap responsibility) in the trenches, and not be limited to playing patty cake (Dorito 2 gap style).

He may need to gain some strength, but he finally represents a movement guy @ DT that we really haven't had since Sapp. I'd start this guy on obvious passing downs right away!!!

[video]www.youtube.com/watch?v=6GW6fMV5hHI[/video]

most people wanted him as an OL. then again, most people wanted Corn Elder as a RB and golden wanted him as a CB so who knows.

MULTIPLE SAUCES REPROTING HE DIDNT QUALIFY

IS THAT TROOF?

Advertisement
Oh, there'll be a lot of sleepers alright. They'll be sleeping in the team meetings, class, and mindfullness sessions.

You could even argue the entire team are sleepers on school nights between 3:30 and 4:30 AM when they are minding curfew.

Not sure what his weight will be come Fall, or if he has anything going on upstairs, but Jamie Gardinier plays like a dog.

Advertisement
I am partial to Jersey kids and I think Gordinier will be a good player. Good tackler, decent athlete. Lacks the explosiveness for me to call him a sleeper. McIntosh to me is the clear winner here.

Evan Shirreffs. Extremely smart kid, as evidenced by his Ivy League offers. Good size, good arm, and a fully functional brain. PA ability is very good for a high school QB. Really good feet for a QB that's 6'5". He won't beat out Kaaya, but I wouldn't be shocked if he takes the #2 spot very, very soon.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vqVhi-XM6vo

People get way too caught up in the "Star" rankings. If a LB is fast as lightning he gets 4 or 5 stars. Linebackers need to bring physicality and a nasty presence. Gordinier will bring that big time. Look at his film. I think there are like 9-10 kids that don't get up after some of the clips. That is what this defense needs.

What a dumb idea. Have you ever watched Miami football? It's all about speed on our defenses and Al has neutered that. Our guys hit plenty hard weighing less and moving faster and were more than nasty.

If you want big and slow football, go associate with Penn State. This defense needs speed and a scheme change. Stop being desperate.

Evan Shirreffs. Extremely smart kid, as evidenced by his Ivy League offers. Good size, good arm, and a fully functional brain. PA ability is very good for a high school QB. Really good feet for a QB that's 6'5". He won't beat out Kaaya, but I wouldn't be shocked if he takes the #2 spot very, very soon.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vqVhi-XM6vo

ill trust coley on this one. he discovered Rosier and Kaaya while the brilliant Jed Fisch discovered Preston Dewey and Gray Crow.

Advertisement
Back