Sky isn’t falling

I think with the right coaching staff who properly develops there is enough talent on this team coming back to compete next year right off the bat. Most if not all of the upperclassman leaving will be addition by subtraction. The million dollar question will they finally make the correct hire?

Advertisement
It's pretty clear we can't let the Freshmen can't leave, we have to do everything possible...up the bags if you have to. Every single freshmen WR can make a play, night and day better than our upperclassmen. Chaney and Knighton combo with brown's potential is horrifying for opposing defenses (if utilized correctly).

Idc what you guys say about James Williams, he was the the best player on the field last night. He's constantly hawking the ball and plays with fire. Some undisciplined stuff I'll chalk up to youth; 1st one wasn't even his fault. Kinchens is great, Smith is a good linebacker, Harvey has flashed on the end, obviously Taylor is my biggest concern for leaving on D and I hope we do everything possible to prevent that.

If we see a mass exodus from the youth, we'll win maybe 4-5 games next season...at best.

Advertisement
I think with the right coaching staff who properly develops there is enough talent on this team coming back to compete next year right off the bat. Most if not all of the upperclassman leaving will be addition by subtraction. The million dollar question will they finally make the correct hire?
You should know that since December 2020 trolls don't get much rope around here.

The recruiting class is in shambles.

Most of our talented underclassmen are exploring their transfer options.

We’re 0-6 vs. Power 5 opponents dating back to last year.

The entire nation is laughing at us.

FSU has more momentum than us.

The sky is ******* falling and no one in our administration seems to give a ****. We are going to wait too **** long to do what’s necessary and it will set us back even further.

The recruiting class is in shambles.

Most of our talented underclassmen are exploring their transfer options.

We’re 0-6 vs. Power 5 opponents dating back to last year.

The entire nation is laughing at us.

FSU has more momentum than us.

The sky is ******* falling and no one in our administration seems to give a ****. We are going to wait too **** long to do what’s necessary and it will set us back even further.
Sad Pablo Escobar GIF by NETFLIX

Will they make the right hire? Probably not.

They need a name. The reason they need a name is because a name will draw someone through the transfer portal and that will allow you to win immediately.
I remember when big name recruits would scoff at Golden because they never heard of him.

Advertisement
Sign the young guns to new free agent portal contracts. Flake and Diaz gone like darkness at dawn. Hire Freeze Kiffin Stoops. Back in business.

You are underestimating the same impact this failed recruiting class will have. The drop off in talent from what we have know to what’s following is gonna be disastrous

Advertisement
You should know that since December 2020 trolls don't get much rope around here.
You ain’t kindling, we got a beast monitoring that and when he senses a troll a very low growl sends a warning he’s disturbed and anxious as he smells troll meat from his layer and that doesn’t bode well upon his emergence grinding his teeth in excitement.

Oh yes brother you speak the truth

Advertisement
Sky fell a decade ago plus

If Avantae Williams is comparable to James Williams with Kitchens in the back is solid as a rock moving forward. We got LT holding down the front. Throw in some young talent and defense is ready... Offense with Garcia at the helm who is a gunslinger with speed all around him, Along with our young backs when they are all healthy.. This roster is ready to roll going forward so it should be a attractive job to some good HCs..

Advertisement
Back