Skip Bayless gone full stupid

He’s an idiot troll that’s been making millions off being a troll for decades. All these stupid hot take shows are the worst thing to happen to sports. And he created it. Another reason my Tv doesn’t turn on unless It’s football season or cane basketball season

I started working remotely back in 2019, thinking it was going to be cool to be in my home office listening or watching sports talk in background while working. This lasted a couple of weeks...between Bayless, Jemele whatever her name was, Stephen A. Smith, BigO, Dan LeRetard, Kornheiser, and the local soFla and DC area sports talk it was all the same thing....not a single original thought, playing to the masses of low IQ, overweight dudes listening from their mommies basement wearing an oversized jersey of their favorite NFL/NBA player.

This is why no longer care what they or college GameDay have to say about the Canes.

Advertisement
Skip Bayless is probably the most influential on-air person in sports media over the past 20 years. Like it or not.

With that said, Caleb Williams is working on another level and Shedeur is very nice.

I started working remotely back in 2019, thinking it was going to be cool to be in my home office listening or watching sports talk in background while working. This lasted a couple of weeks...between Bayless, Jemele whatever her name was, Stephen A. Smith, BigO, Dan LeRetard, Kornheiser, and the local soFla and DC area sports talk it was all the same thing....not a single original thought, playing to the masses of low IQ, overweight dudes listening from their mommies basement wearing an oversized jersey of their favorite NFL/NBA player.

This is why no longer care what they or college GameDay have to say about the Canes.
Jemele is the best…………..🤡

Advertisement
He’s an idiot troll that’s been making millions off being a troll for decades. All these stupid hot take shows are the worst thing to happen to sports. And he created it. Another reason my Tv doesn’t turn on unless It’s football season or cane basketball season

Im with you on all of that. Once you see through the media's nonsense, you can no longer un-see it. If its not college football or a good NFL matchup or Canes basketball then I usually have a music channel on my TV when Im home. Life is better that way.

Skip was also Tim TeBlow’s, Johnny Manziel & Baker Mayfield’s #1 fan.

He’s hyped up every one of those QB’s & they all have been busts.

I wouldn’t take anything Skip says about potential NFL QB’s too seriously, he doesn’t really know what he’s watching lol

I do however agree with his LeBron takes, but that’s another argument for another day.

We need a Skip Bayless vs D$ hype off… D$ going HAM about Treon Harris and Winky Flowers vs Skip pimping another set of all-stars

1696202660973.png

Advertisement
T

Still don’t think he declares after this season

Those stats came against cfb weakest defenses. Let me know what his are after 12 games. He may still get his numbers, considering they will always be playing from behind

Said that shadeur sanders would be his number 1 pick in the draft over Caleb williams

You really haven't learned by now that everything Skip Bayless says is for clicks, shares and controversy?

It's been this guy's entire brand for well over a decade.

Advertisement
Said that shadeur sanders would be his number 1 pick in the draft over Caleb williams
He also said Tim Tebow would lead a team to super bowls..that Jonny manziel would be bigger In Cleveland than lebron James…that pat mahomes was just hype..that josh Allen was Overrated..that RG3 was that guy.,.point is it shouldn’t have taken this asinine statement for someone too realize he’s a clown..entertaining, yes. But clown nonetheless

Advertisement
Skip was also Tim TeBlow’s, Johnny Manziel & Baker Mayfield’s #1 fan.

He’s hyped up every one of those QB’s & they all have been busts.

I wouldn’t take anything Skip says about potential NFL QB’s too seriously, he doesn’t really know what he’s watching lol

I do however agree with his LeBron takes, but that’s another argument for another day.
I do like it when he goes in on LBJ and/or Lakers and/or AD.

Advertisement
Back