Ski goggles during warmups

akad1984

Class of 2006
21CD8339-F1A8-4B53-8416-0EDCCC5F8BF0.jpeg

We were doomed from the start

Advertisement
Advertisement
This kid and quite frankly the crop of the recent 2 recruiting classes are all ******* jokes.

Frierson- just look thru his page. Clown
The rings/chain...never again. Melt it down and give it boiling hot over the head dothraki style to our incompetent coaching staff
Holley- dancing on the sideline like an idiot.

These kids only care about the brand and not the heart of what made it what it is. They are living off of past traditions and not creating their own or putting in the work to reignite hope.

Makes me wish this team got the death penalty honestly.

Advertisement
Think this shytstain of a football program gets to the Sun Bowl so these asshats can have another snowball fight?! I don’t think we’re good enough for El Paso.

This kid and quite frankly the crop of the recent 2 recruiting classes are all ******* jokes.

The rings/chain...never again. Melt it down and give it boiling hot over the head dothraki style to our incompetent coaching staff

These kids only care about the brand and not the heart of what made it what it is. They are living off of past traditions and not creating their own or putting in the work to reignite hope.

At this point, I am in favor of shuttering the program. Who wants to watch this garbage anymore. It’s never going to get better.

Advertisement

can that BS chain period, we look the the village idiots at this point in time.Swag is coming out fast and putting up 2-3 TD's on someone like FIU.....
is it me or does CMD sound like Al Golden with all his BS in pressers after awful games

If I’m Brevin, Cam, Lingard & anyone hoping to raise their draftstock like Cager has, I’m out.

Advertisement
Back