Sitting in my man cave...

caneofny

Sophomore
Looking at my framed Ray Lewis autographed canes jersey. Sean Taylor plaques, Ed Reed pictures, Coat that the 2000 team signed at the dome...I used to take pride in this ****! I used to let being a Cane fan be one of my defining qualities! This is a personal low with sports. And it goes way beyond sports...this is a real life hurt. This **** sucks b.

Advertisement
Looking at my framed Ray Lewis autographed canes jersey. Sean Taylor plaques, Ed Reed pictures, Coat that the 2000 team signed at the dome...I used to take pride in this ****! I used to let being a Cane fan be one of my defining qualities! This is a personal low with sports. And it goes way beyond sports...this is a real life hurt. This **** sucks b.
Wait a second your not caneinorlando. Who is this impostor talking of Ed Reed pictures and Sean Taylor plaques?

Advertisement
If you saw the UM Man Cave I'm sitting in right now...you'd get Dizzy.....

Advertisement
I’m right there with you. I got a Canes room and tons of gear. Travel to a ton of games from Atlanta and have two kids that think I’m crazy every time I tell them the return of the U is coming. They love UGA because of the dreadful performance of my Canes. It hurts. It’s like a death.

IMG_20191123_225322049.jpg

Advertisement
Same I feel so hurt I love this football program so much so so much man. I can't deal with us sucking man it's not what I grew up watching man

Advertisement
I’m right there with you. I got a Canes room and tons of gear. Travel to a ton of games from Atlanta and have two kids that think I’m crazy every time I tell them the return of the U is coming. They love UGA because of the dreadful performance of my Canes. It hurts. It’s like a death.

Ive been down a couple times and go when their in northeast. My wife is same way your kids are. She’s only known the ****** Canes

Advertisement
Back