Sitkowski Video

[video=youtube;24j_GkOXW3U]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=24j_GkOXW3U[/video]

If anyone else is having issues like I was, where you can't see the video in the link, this is the video. I was getting nothing but James Franklin talking about some DT.

Any idea who #15 is? Kid made one helluva grab in the corner of the endzone...

Go Canes!

Devonta Jason from Louisiana, committed to Kansas but will end up not going there. Probably lsu bound

Yeah, read elsewhere that he was basically the best WR out there for this event and outplayed guys ranked ahead of him currently. I'd be shocked if even one of those Kansas commits from LA. actually sticks.

Advertisement
Start hitting those fellas in stride and he'll climb the rankings like a mad man.

If anyone else is having issues like I was, where you can't see the video in the link, this is the video. I was getting nothing but James Franklin talking about some DT.

Any idea who #15 is? Kid made one helluva grab in the corner of the endzone...

Go Canes!

Devonta Jason from Louisiana, committed to Kansas but will end up not going there. Probably lsu bound

Thanks Brock. Appreciate the input.

Go Canes!

Advertisement
With the talent around him at IMG this kid could put up video games numbers. He just might be a 5 star by the final rankings.

I like that he doesn't pat the ball before throwing. That habit irritates me.

Advertisement
Needs to work on ball placement/leading his receivers

Start hitting those fellas in stride and he'll climb the rankings like a mad man.

I didn't read the comments past the video link posted until after my first comment, but you're both 100 percent correct.

Is he just not that familiar with the guys he's throwing to? Does he process things behind the play somewhat? This was a pretty big event, could it have been nerves?

Again, I like his delivery and the way the ball moves, but what's the issue above? Is this why he has pedestrian in game stats?

I didn't read the comments past the video link posted until after my first comment, but you're both 100 percent correct.

Is he just not that familiar with the guys he's throwing to? Does he process things behind the play somewhat? This was a pretty big event, could it have been nerves?

Again, I like his delivery and the way the ball moves, but what's the issue above? Is this why he has pedestrian in game stats?

I'm in no way shape or form an analyst of qbs, it just stood out that a lot of the receivers had to stop and wait or reach back fro the ball. Since he's committed to being a Cane, I'm gonna go with he's just not familiar with those guys. I agree with a lot of dudes who're saying they can't wait to see what he does at his new school.

THANK YOU.. I couldn't figure it out.

Advertisement

Thought the same thing... just a big ole raw boned kid. If he was 18 and had played at IMG for a full year I might be concerned. But at 16 and now at IMG, and also now working with a full time QB coach I have to believe he is going to be special. He's just so raw, and still impressive.

Yeap. Right now he is relying on arm strength exclusively. Imagine this kid 2-3 years from now when he actually learns how to play the position and get the most out of his gifts? And starts to anticipate and throw his WR's open?

Sometimes it's hard to tell at these things because at the higher levels it's so based on timing, exact numbers of steps and distance that we do 't know if the receiver is breaking early etc.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back