Sitkowski info

Pete / Dmoney / any others in the know... how about a list of the top 5 QB targets and some sauce. Thanks in advance!

Advertisement
Woof, those junior stats are terrible. Richt looking for a guy who will be a second QB or something?

Just watched his junior year highlights on hudl. Dude is a beast - wtf is wrong with some of you.

I'm not sure what's not to like with him. 6'4, stands tall in the pocket, extremely fast for 6'4 215 QB, moves around in pocket well, has a strong arm (WRs weren't open much), and has a nice throwing motion.

Would take this kid in a heartbeat.

Advertisement
Just watched his junior year highlights on hudl. Dude is a beast - wtf is wrong with some of you.

I'm not sure what's not to like with him. 6'4, stands tall in the pocket, extremely fast for 6'4 215 QB, moves around in pocket well, has a strong arm (WRs weren't open much), and has a nice throwing motion.

I could cut up all your posts and make a highlight package and make you seem like you're not a total waste of bandwidth.

I could cut up all your posts and make a highlight package and make you seem like you're not a total waste of bandwidth.

Just like any other eval from hudl highlights I can only go by what I see. Plus a QB throwing INTs in HS isn't the end of the world. There can be a lot of reasons for that. And there's a lot to learn from making mistakes.

Every big school will be after this kid because of his size and athleticism. Someone posted his 4.94 40 time. He looks much faster than that on those read option clips.

Last edited:

Just like any other eval from hudl highlights I can only go by what I see. Plus a QB throwing INTs in HS isn't the end of the world. There can be a lot of reasons for that. And there's a lot to learn from making mistakes.

Every big school will be after this kid because of his size and athleticism. Someone posted his 4.94 40 time. He looks much faster than that on those read option clips.

I'm much more concerned that he only threw for 1000 yards and 6 TDs than I am that he threw a dozen picks. He must be extremely erratic.

Advertisement
His stats are head scratching when U look at his HL tape. Looks like he can make the throws, solid over hand release, size, strong arm. Idk, but if it improves our chance at the DT from IMG and Hightower, I'm cool.

Seen him plenty...

Project... end of story

BUT.. his team never was Pro Style/Throw it more than 7 times a game team.... so it was a bad fit.

Lets see what he can do at IMG with a offense that suits him.

JC

Advertisement
Oklahoma has a QB commit for '18 already & DTR is all Michigan. I want anyone we are recruiting except Sitkowski.

Oklahoma has a QB commit for '18 already & DTR is all Michigan. I want anyone we are recruiting except Sitkowski.

Yeah their current qb commit seems pretty good (4* 40 tds 1 int) but Oklahoma is going to throw the kitchen sink at Thompson especially with his teammate, 5* ol Brey Walker, already committed there.

Just can't get my hopes up yet because of him being a legacy there...

Advertisement

I'm much more concerned that he only threw for 1000 yards and 6 TDs than I am that he threw a dozen picks. He must be extremely erratic.

No good QB throws twice as many interceptions as Touchdowns. and barely any yards in HS. IDC how much people say stats don't matter, these are incredibly bad.

Last edited:
Seen him plenty...

Project... end of story

BUT.. his team never was Pro Style/Throw it more than 7 times a game team.... so it was a bad fit.

Lets see what he can do at IMG with a offense that suits him.

JC
That could explain alot

No good QB throws twice as many interceptions as Touchdowns. and barely any yards in HS. IDC how much people say stats don't matter, these are incredibly bad.

I agree they are bad. But my greater concern is his lack of productivity. Not that he threw the ball to the other team 12 times. ****, Weldon did the same thing. But he also threw for 3000 yards and had over 20 TDs.

Advertisement
Back