Sister Jean

So calling a 96 year old a “ **** “ is where we draw the line on cis? That’s the one ? Lol

Advertisement
I hope Sister Jean trips worse than Joe Biden.

I'm with you.

Vintage Miami Hurricanes heartbreak; that opening round game in 2018 putting those guys on the map as a Cinderella—having the feel-good nun story rubbed in while every March Madness package showed the Canes going down.

You knew when the sixth-seeded Canes drew the Ramblers that year that it was destined to be a heartbreak match-up—dude pulling up and drilling that game-winning 3-pointer.

Of course Miami's last good team runs into the 11th-seed that upset #3 Tennessee in epic fashion, faced #7 Nevada (who upset #2 Cincinnati) and reached the Final Four.

Canes would've gotten Bruce Brown back against Tennessee—instead Miami is out, while he and one-and-done Lonnie Walker turned pro the following year and the program went in the tank.

I'm with you.

Vintage Miami Hurricanes heartbreak; that opening round game in 2018 putting those guys on the map as a Cinderella—having the feel-good nun story rubbed in while every March Madness package showed the Canes going down.

You knew when the sixth-seeded Canes drew the Ramblers that year that it was destined to be a heartbreak match-up—dude pulling up and drilling that game-winning 3-pointer.

Of course Miami's last good team runs into the 11th-seed that upset #3 Tennessee in epic fashion, faced #7 Nevada (who upset #2 Cincinnati) and reached the Final Four.

Canes would've gotten Bruce Brown back against Tennessee—instead Miami is out, while he and one-and-done Lonnie Walker turned pro the following year and the program went in the tank.
Yup. It's like between the FBI scandal and that chokejob heartbreak loss, we haven't been able to recover since. Now it's just been one bad thing happening after another - an absurd amount of injuries, transfers, lackluster recruiting, blown leads. A mess.

Advertisement
Sister Jean (and Loyola in general) is a great story, but it's hard not to think about her and remember the only reason she's so famous is because Miami sh*t the bed in that game. Yes, they were definitely better than their seeding, but it was a completely winnable game for Miami. And it's just been downhill from there, with no end in sight.

Porter Moser is still my #1 target to replace Coach L. I know he has resisted leaving in the past, but there is only so much money Loyola can give him before they are tapped out.

Sister Jean (and Loyola in general) is a great story, but it's hard not to think about her and remember the only reason she's so famous is because Miami sh*t the bed in that game. Yes, they were definitely better than their seeding, but it was a completely winnable game for Miami. And it's just been downhill from there, with no end in sight.

Porter Moser is still my #1 target to replace Coach L. I know he has resisted leaving in the past, but there is only so much money Loyola can give him before they are tapped out.
I'd throw everything we have at him as well. But we all know Blake James hasn't even given that a single thought.

Advertisement
Back