Sinorice Moss Jr

His freshman year just ended & he still looks like a baby. I'll reevaluate him again next summer. His weight room videos & JV film look promising. I know that Moss speed will come through as he gets further along in his muscular development.
I known the kid since he was like 9. He was always the chubby baby face dt/ol.

I dont think that Moss speed gonna kick in all the way in this one. He gonna be a good player though cause he has always been more advanced/mature.

Advertisement
Idk man genes do weird things sometimes . My dad is 5’9 and my mom was 5’2 and somehow I ended up 6’2 . He might get a growth spurt

**** blood, I’m hella jealous. Lol. That’s exactly my parents measurements, & I landed right between them. Lol. Closer to my dad, an inch shorter…but all my relatives whose parents have the same height as mine, them mofos grabbed genes from my great grandfather who was 6’5. Lol.

**** blood, I’m hella jealous. Lol. That’s exactly my parents measurements, & I landed right between them. Lol. Closer to my dad, an inch shorter…but all my relatives whose parents have the same height as mine, them mofos grabbed genes from my great grandfather who was 6’5. Lol.
**** Blood 🩸. I’m 5”10” myself😂😂😂😂😂

Advertisement
**** I feel you 😅 it’s crazy because that’s what happened with all my brothers and sisters , I’m the only one over 6ft . But my granddad on my moms side was like 6’6 so we think that’s where I got it from

**** I feel you 😅 it’s crazy because that’s what happened with all my brothers and sisters , I’m the only one over 6ft . But my granddad on my moms side was like 6’6 so we think that’s where I got it from

Lucky mutha…lol

But I’m good w/ my height, as long as I’m taller than majority of the females, & the tall chicks dig my swag, it’s all good. Lol. ****, Let all my relatives tell it, I’m the one that act like I’m 6’5. Lol.

Advertisement
Sheesh all that weight at that age can’t be good. Then again, Moss was like 5’8 so it’s not like Jr. is going to be any taller than that.
He is in HS moving heavy weight is not bad for. Not to mention 365 isn't even that crazy. Countless worlds strongest men competitors lifted more than that in HS and ended up being well over 6'4.

Idk man genes do weird things sometimes . My dad is 5’9 and my mom was 5’2 and somehow I ended up 6’2 . He might get a growth spurt
They probably were malnourished. That is a big reason why a lot of kids now are taller than their parents, myself included.

Is that even a good workout? He really isn't going up and down all that much doing squats like that. Without a variable height bench it just doesn't seem like a great thing to me - but it's been a while since I was doing squats and 1 leg squats...
Its called a box squat and yes its a good workout. Its used to get through sticking points, or to build explosive strength out of the hole, or to overload the lift, or to train a particular range of motion.

I'd wait and see here, still a young kid. You can see his body is struggling to balance the weight at first.

Still impressive
Thats because the rack is set to high for him, he had to walk it out on his tippy toes. If anything its more impressive. If he had a proper height rack he probably could have gotten another rep.

Advertisement
Lucky mutha…lol

But I’m good w/ my height, as long as I’m taller than majority of the females, & the tall chicks dig my swag, it’s all good. Lol. ****, Let all my relatives tell it, I’m the one that act like I’m 6’5. Lol.
Sht that’s all that matters bro . Way too many women in this world to be trippin over **** like that lol . I’ve still been told by some women that I’m shorter than they prefer lol

They probably were malnourished. That is a big reason why a lot of kids now are taller than their parents, myself included.
That’s a good point too .. It seems like kids and people in general are just bigger now . Went back to my high school a couple years ago and those kids made me feel almost less than average height lol

That’s a good point too .. It seems like kids and people in general are just bigger now . Went back to my high school a couple years ago and those kids made me feel almost less than average height lol
Yup. People didn't really know schit about nutrition back then. People thought eating a bologna and mayonaise with white bread sandwich was healthy lol. But also, IDK if it applies to your parents specifically, but back then it was much harder to get food stamps, so a lot of people ate much smaller portions in those days(thats what happened with my parents) so they didn't grow to nearly their full potential. Same thing happened to me as a kid too,but I at least ate more than they did as kids, thanks to food stamps. I grew to be 6'1 though, so most likely my kids will grow even taller since they can eat as much as they want.

Same though in HS I was one of the taller kids, not the tallest, but in the top 10% at least. Now I wouldn't be close to that.

Advertisement
Sht that’s all that matters bro . Way too many women in this world to be trippin over **** like that lol . I’ve still been told by some women that I’m shorter than they prefer lol

Yeah exactly. Honestly, it’s all about confidence & how u carry urself. Some have their petty preferences & it ain’t nothing u can do about that, unless u just throw a bag at them, & that’s just a waste of money.

Smh I remember sinorice moss having like a 96 speed rating in ncaa 05 or some ****. Im only 30 but I think it's okay if I get one of my few "this makes me feel old" moments out of the way real quick lol

Advertisement
Back