Single e ticket sales???

Reppingtheu

Redshirt Freshman
What time frame do single game tickets go on sale? Booked a hotel room for the FSU game, and want to get tickets as soon as available. Seems like I remember tickets going available some time in July...

Advertisement
Something to consider...between the expectations of a better season and a cover on the stadium, tickets might actually be very hard to get for that game. You might be better off with season tickets and sell or donate the other games.

Something to consider...between the expectations of a better season and a cover on the stadium, tickets might actually be very hard to get for that game. You might be better off with season tickets and sell or donate the other games.

That's good advice I tried to do the same 2 years ago. Tickets will be very expensive you will be better off buying season tickets.

Advertisement
What time frame do single game tickets go on sale? Booked a hotel room for the FSU game, and want to get tickets as soon as available. Seems like I remember tickets going available some time in July...

You are correct. I stopped by the ticket office at the BUC last week and they said single game tickets go on sale in July.

We as Hurricane fans need to get out of that mind set of just going to the FSU game. We need to show to every game and support the team.

He booked a hotel, most obviously he does not live in the area. Why buy seaso tix if you are flying or driving a distance. Stub Hub will work if nothing else does.

He booked a hotel, most obviously he does not live in the area. Why buy seaso tix if you are flying or driving a distance. Stub Hub will work if nothing else does.

Because you can buy season tickets as low as $140. You will pay double that for the FSU game. You can easily resale the other tickets.

Advertisement
That could work. Might even out in the long run. Especially if we do as well as I hope, think, wish, desire, pray for.

I wanna do the same thing. Buy season tickets and then donate/sell them. I'll be flying in from Dallas for the FSU game. How and where do you recommended selling the tickets for the other games?

Advertisement
I'd be surprised if they sell FSU tickets alone. In the past they'd sold UF tickets only with a season pass. Considering FSU is the ONLY draw this year, that may be their direction. Plus it forces the Nole fans to pay into the year.

Advertisement
Back