Since people can’t use google acc tie breaker rules

If it's up to some committee of ACC people to decide, then it's gonna be Notre Dame.

Point blank. ACC will bend every rule they can to help them and **** us. That's how it goes.

Advertisement
Clemson plays at ND, at FSU, and at VT. I still think we gave away the against them in multiple ways. If one of those teams dont do that they will have some trouble. Maybe in multiple games. The VT game at the end could be a trap for them. VT is also still in it and they get us and Clemson at home. It could be a slugfest round about.

Aren’t 3 and 4 Basically the same thing? This **** is stupid

No.

We both play the following 7 teams:

FSU
L’ville
Pitt
GT
Clemson
UNC
Wake

Let’s say both of us end up with 2 losses—one to Clemson and one to another team. But we lose to UNC and they lose to Wake.

So we’d both have the same record/winning percentage against those 7 teams (tiebreaker #3). But our loss to UNC would be better than their loss to Wake (tiebreaker #4).

Btw after seeing this season schedule I'm of the mind teams should play 2 OOC games and 10 conference games. This games are way more appealing to me than playing Central Mi and Arkansas St on the same schedule. Some teams would be in a bind like FSU having to always play UF, but still. But it would get the real games coming quick and fast when in some seasons you have to wait till week 4 or 5 to have a whole slate of good games and good games sparsely sprinkled in previous weeks.

Advertisement
Back